why am i playing the practice team?

xkiwipwix

It's not a break day, but TNT is tallying the results from yesterday's (and the day before's) matches, so they can determaine who your team fights next.

ah... thankyou :)

This post has been edited by a member of staff (Native) because of a violation of the forum rules.

Please keep your posts at least 7 words long. Quotes and smileys do not contribute to the post count.

Please check your user inbox to see if you have been contacted regarding this incident, then review our rules.

got this off of sunnyneo:

Altador Cup glitch.

At the moment, there is a glitch going on with the Altador Cup. The results of yesterdays matches haven't been updated and it's unknown who's playing against who in the finals right now. Also, when playing Yooyuball you are playing against the practice team.

So relax, take a deep breath, go for a walk or spend some time with friends. For sure TNT will fix this glitch as soon as they are aware of it and then you can all play again!

hmph! <_<

Well, I've been playing anyone as I desperately want to hit my goal rank and I can't manage that without playing full out today and tomorrow. As it counts towards rank points I'm counting as fair play...

Agreed, Secre. The only difference is who you SEE yourself playing; if it still counts for your stats, it still counts for your team. And you're on my team, so I'm glad you're still playing too. ;)

I don't think it was a glitch in itself or even time for them to count everything up. On our first day of the final matches, apparently there was a glitch that happened for quite awhile. So what I believe happened was that TNT postponed the games to match up from the other day so that no teams would have a longer playing day AND they were making sure that all glitches were fixed so nothing happened again.

I have a feeling that this year TNT didn't do a good job in coding the whole ACV. There was so much wrong. D: