Staff Tourney Prizes Round 3!

Jenny ^_^

Round 3 of the Altador Cup staff tournament is now over and prizes are available! Twitterpate and Senormalo have proven spiffier than the rest, but who will take home the gold? Finals run from today until the 6th, so be sure to get your votes in for more prizes!

Round 3 Prizes

toy_altador_yoyo.gifgif_altcup_backscratch.gif

Altador Yoyo | Altador Cup Back Scratcher

clo_acv_champlaurel.gif

Altador Cup V Champion Laurel

I actually got both of them right! =D First time I've done anything like that, and I'm so very proud of myself. I got the yoyo and the back scratcher.

But I can't decide who to vote for now...

You got 2 of 2 picks correct in the Semifinals. The following items have been added to your Inventory.

Senor malo for the cup!!!!

Twitterpate is going down :P

You got 2 of 2 picks correct in the Semifinals. The following items have been added to your Inventory

AHAHHA! Yes!. :] Who shall win the finals?! :O

What I find really funny about the finals is that the two people who are in there (Twitterpate and Senormalo), I never voted for at all, not once, up until now where they are both there :P

I got both wrong and only got the yo-yo.

Oh well hopefully this Moltara guy will win. *votes*

dude i saw ur avatars and i found a new one yesterday!!! its called weekling i think i dont remmeber and you get it from neoquest 2 you have to get killed by a plain lupe

This post has been edited by a member of staff (Stephé) because of a violation of the forum rules.

Please stay on topic.

Please check your user inbox to see if you have been contacted regarding this incident, then review our rules.