I wanna draw for you!

Luciana

Thanks, Livvy. I tried something different for all these requests. My normal style is not as uhh attractive?

My friend actually has jeans that color. Soo pretty. I should ask her where she got them...

Suus- You're welcome!

I'm having a little trouble with Secres request. Sorry! Trying to find a good composition...

Not sure whether to go with an UC Royal Lupe or the new Royal Lupe... If you prefer one or the other let me know! I'm kinda stuck on this. Also how young do you want the girl to be? Sorry. So many questions.

• Replies 137
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I'm having a little trouble with Secres request. Sorry! Trying to find a good composition...

Not sure whether to go with an UC Royal Lupe or the new Royal Lupe... If you prefer one or the other let me know! I'm kinda stuck on this. Also how young do you want the girl to be? Sorry. So many questions.

Don't worry - it was a little vague - I didn't want to put to much pressure on you! But yeah, umm, probably the new Royal Lupe and the girl should be about 16-18. She can be younger if that's easier, but small and slim. The reason for my request is that that I kind of have put people to neopets and my foster father is a royal lupe! Which is where the name for my Lupe can from...and why I saved up to get him a royal PB instead of something cheaper!

If it's not possible don't worry. And don't apologise - you're the one doing me the favour!!!!!

I managed to finish Suus's request today.

100628.png

meow meow meow. I was playing catplanet catplanet catplanet while drawing this. fun game!

I just had to comment: W-o-o-o-o-w. Seriously, you could be a professional. Do you have a deviantart?

Normally I like requests that aren't too specific, but for this I just wanted to make sure I would draw something and be sure it's what you wanted. I'm starting to work on it now so I'll have it done today or tomorrow.

Edit: Oh hi, Cornflakes! You commented while I was responding to Secre. :-P

Yea, I have a Deviantart, but it's hasn't been updated in months. I'll probably start updating this Summer cause I'm taking art classes starting July 6th and I'm actually doing some finished work for once (thanks to these requests). yay! Here's the link. http://gardengreens.deviantart.com/

Normally I like requests that aren't too specific, but for this I just wanted to make sure I would draw something and be sure it's what you wanted. I'm starting to work on it now so I'll have it done today or tomorrow.

Thanks, it's much appreciated. Sorry for being a pain!

Don't worry about it, CAV. I write down all the requests and do them in order to make sure I don't miss anything. I still have 2 more drawings to do before I get to you.

Finally finished Secre's request. I think it turned out ok. :-)

100630-1.png

My absolute favorite part of that drawing has to be the background. It's so pretty, and I love the depth. I just can't stop staring at that tree and the waterfall. I'm with the girl; I'd sit there for a while too. :yes:

Once you're free (or relatively free) of requests, I have another one for you, but it's a bit more complex, so I don't want to ask you until you've got time for it.

Don't worry about it, CAV. I write down all the requests and do them in order to make sure I don't miss anything. I still have 2 more drawings to do before I get to you.

Finally finished Secre's request. I think it turned out ok. :-)

100630-1.png

That's perfect! Thank you SO much!!! The background is wonderful and the whole thing is perfect! Thanks.

I love it so much it's now on both my main profile and my petpage! Full credit has been given to you as well. Thank you!!!!

Aw thanks! I'm glad how you like how it turned out. :wub_anim:

I'll probably start Spritzies request tonight. Right now I'm looking at some really neat SAI tutorials and finding out about some cool stuff. :-)

So your drawings are amazing and obviously you have a million requests already, so if you don't get to me it's a-ok. Thought I'd ask though.

I would like a drawing of one of my pets, since your so busy and doing it out of the kindness of your heart I'll let you pick which one you would most like to draw. I have some particular requests depending on which pet you pick though (for example, I would want TheNoilkeet drawn with his petpet). So, if you decided you would like to draw one of my babies please let me know who you pick, and I can give you more details.

Here are links to my various accounts, so that you can see all of my pets:

-FutureTXGovernor

-PenguinClover

-Tatdisbeatie

Thanks So Much For Offering Your Services! Even if you don't get to me I have really enjoyed looking at your drawings.

Thanks for the kind words, futuretxgovernor. I think SnowSqueak is really adorable. I'd love to draw her. I'll probably get to your request later next week, so if you can tell me the details of what you want by then, that would be great. :-)

Finished Spritzie's request.

100702-1.png

Mkay, I've decided that I'm a big fan of your backgrounds. Even if this one isn't detailed like the woods scene, I absolutely love the use of color. (If you removed the neopets, you could take just the background and sell it as abstract art. :P) Excellent work, as seems to be your norm. :)

Thanks for the kind words, futuretxgovernor. I think SnowSqueak is really adorable. I'd love to draw her. I'll probably get to your request later next week, so if you can tell me the details of what you want by then, that would be great. :-)

Finished Spritzie's request.

100702-1.png

Wow!!! That turned out absolutely amazingly incredible!!! I love it. Your details in it are just so beautiful. I can't wait to get that on her pet lookup. (Should I credit it to your neopets account? And is your account what you're signing on the pictures?) I just want to make sure I have it right.

Thank you so so so much! :)

Thanks so much, Livvy. These requests have been the first time I've done backgrounds in a really long time. I'm happy they're getting positive reviews... :*

I also think I'm improving from these. Please don't be afraid to request something, anyone. Drawings might start coming in slower between July 6th and August 18th, but I'll most likely be open for requests this whole Summer. :-)

CAVs request will be done by Sunday or Monday. I've been a little tired lately for some reason.

Yea, Spritzie. Lucylu317 is my account. I'd prefer if you credit me to that. Thanks~

& You're welcome so so so much! <3 Happy you like it. I tried some new stuff I learned on this picture.

I really love your style! The way you color together with the lines... Hmm.

Hope you don't mind another request? hee hee. Perhaps my character Jahi? (Another picture here)

He's sort of a... Shenkese-Desert Aisha. Hope his design isn't confusing?

If not we can always have Elon Hughlis punching somebody in the face.

Wow, the Shoyru is amazing! It's really pretty and the background is astounding!

And I'm just off to change my description so I'm crediting your neopets account as well as your tdn account - sorry, I didn't think of that!

Thanks, iona!

Grove- Thank you. Yea, I'll draw Jahi. I like his design. It's not too complicated! :-)

& Thanks, Secre! I didn't notice you only credited me by my username here before. :-P

Sorry that my drawings have been coming in slower. I spent a little too much time playing yooyuball. whoops! :whistle:

I have the line art for CAVs request nearly done, though! I'll have the whole thing finished tomorrow.

P.S.

100704.png

uhhh

100704a.png

CAVs request will be done by Sunday or Monday.

Scratch that. I'll have it done tomorrow evening. The shading's done, but I still gotta do the background. Sorry, CAV.

Grove- <3 yay aww. poor cybunny girl thing.

Scratch that. I'll have it done tomorrow evening. The shading's done, but I still gotta do the background. Sorry, CAV.

Grove- <3 yay aww. poor cybunny girl thing.

Do you care if I request another picture? The only thing I want is a Darigan Hissi in there. Everything else, you can choose. Surprise me with it :D

That's alright. Do whatever you need to do to make it as good as possible.

Do you care if I request another picture? The only thing I want is a Darigan Hissi in there. Everything else, you can choose. Surprise me with it :D

How'd ya know that I was going to request Layton Vickles next?