I wanna draw for you!

Luciana

Taking requests, because I want to try drawing for other people for once.

Also there is too much free time during the summer.

Most of my drawings (probably all of them) will be digital. My scanners keep breaking >:-(

You can request anything you want. Pets, petpets, npcs etcetc. This summer I want to try experimenting more with my art, so I don't really have a solid example of what you'll get when you ask for something...

But it's free! Free stuff is good!

My drawings will range from that picture right there to uh. better.

No more requests. Thanks so much, everyone who requested something! <3 I'll just be finishing the rest now.

100626a-1.png

Someone please reply it's freeeee <3

• Replies 137
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I guess I'll join on this :D. Could you draw a faerie poogle flying through the sky with a faerie Xweetok and faerie Koi?

I dare you to draw what you think of when you see me.

Who are you?

jkjk

I think of some guy who likes The Netherlands. this is you now.

100626b.png

Meagan- I'm getting started on your drawing right now. I'll probably be done by later today or tomorrow.

Wartex- I'll have it done by tomorrow for you, too. :) Maybe a little late, because you gave me more stuff to draw.

Who are you?

jkjk

I think of some guy who likes The Netherlands. this is you now.

100626b.png

Meagan- I'm getting started on your drawing right now. I'll probably be done by later today or tomorrow.

Wartex- I'll have it done by tomorrow for you, too. :) Maybe a little late, because you gave me more stuff to draw.

I'm sorry about that :C. I just remembered you were drawing all this by computer. You can choose one of those draw it if you want. But thank you for drawing it for me :D

If you happen to have some free time that you don't want to spend doing fun free time stuff, would you mind drawing a girl (who looks suspiciously like me; see profile for details) with a cat and/or laptop? But that's only if you want to. There's no rush. ^_^

Sure, livvy! It might not end very realistic, though. Is that ok? :-)

Meagan- I'm done with your drawing! It took a little longer than I thought, whew. First time drawing something this finished in a long while. I'm kinda rusty ^^. (Can you tell I'm lame at backgrounds? :-P) Hope you enjoy anyway! The original file was too huge. 2000px x 2000px, so I uploaded something a little more modest.

100626c-1.png

Luci, that is amazing! *stares at Aisha drawing*

And yeah, I don't expect it to be realistic. I'd actually rather it not be realistic. I just directed you to the pictures so you could see like hair and skin color. ;) Thank you!

Oh, no it's fine. I'll get it done. It just might take me a little bit longer. It's good practice :-)

Ok! Thank you! The pictures you have drawn so far look amazing. Can't wait to see what mine will look like.

You draw beautiful! If you have some spare time, would you please, please draw me a girl (me) that hugs a cute black cat? Someone drew this picture of me before, but feel free to draw me different :)

It would be awesome if you could do this! ^_^

livvy- Alright then. I'll draw you in my regular style for humans.

Wartex- I just finished the rough sketch. I'll be done with the picture a little bit later. <3

Viridian- I always wanted to try and get in the NT, but I can never think of a good story for my comics. I'm using Paint Tool SAI to draw these.

Citadel Squirrel, Tyler, and Suus. I'll probably start your drawings tomorrow or Tuesday after I'm done with Wartex's and livvy's requests. :-)

Wow, that drawing is amazing. If possible is there any chance you could draw me a royal Lupe looking down paternally on a small blond female? If it's too much work or you have enough already don't worry though!

I always wanted to try and get in the NT, but I can never think of a good story for my comics. I'm using Paint Tool SAI to draw these.

I have that issue too... And I'm not very good at creating comics in general :P

I should check out that program ^^

It's really nice and simple. The only real problem is if you wanna do some more image editing or add text, you're better off using another program for that.

Finished Wartex's request. :-) A little more simple shading this time.

100627a.png

When you have time, I'd love it if you could draw a blue Shoyru (female) with an Orbulon. (It's a petpet.) That's the combo of my pet Spritzieblue on my account.

These are so unbelievably gorgeous!

When you finish it (no rush at all), would you mind if I put it on her lookup, with credit to you?

Thank you. I really appreciate you being so generous.

Secre- I'll most likely be taking requests all Summer, so I have tons of time to draw anything you want :-) I'll start your request a little later this week.

Spritzie- I would be honored if you did that! As long as you give me credit it's perfectly fine. When I draw the Shoyru, do you want me to draw the clothing your Shoyru has on, or just a simple uncustomized Blue Shoyru? Thanks for the nice comment!

Spritzie- I would be honored if you did that! As long as you give me credit it's perfectly fine. When I draw the Shoyru, do you want me to draw the clothing your Shoyru has on, or just a simple uncustomized Blue Shoyru? Thanks for the nice comment!

Of course. I definitely want you to have the credit. Umm how about un-customized, except the Faerie Bubbles Tiara and Necklace?

Thank you :)

I dont want anything, I just wanted to compliment you! Your artwork is amazing! Great work! I wish I could draw like you. I especially like your Aisha picture. :wub_anim:

Meagan- I'm done with your drawing! It took a little longer than I thought, whew. First time drawing something this finished in a long while. I'm kinda rusty ^^. (Can you tell I'm lame at backgrounds? :-P) Hope you enjoy anyway! The original file was too huge. 2000px x 2000px, so I uploaded something a little more modest.

OMG!! I love it! :wub_anim: Thank you very much!!!