Ermm. Hayy!

Bebaa

Holaas, I'm new here [duuur] I just found the site a couple of days ago when I got stuck collecting Avvies, and just love the Avatar section of TDN.

Well I guess you should know a little about me. I'm 16 a senior in High School, ummm I've been playing neopets for like 7 years on and off, and Just recently got back, of course that sadly means a new account :x I think that's all :D

Now I'll proceed to lurk around the forums. :P

Welcome to the forums. I think the avatar section is one of the more popular reasons people end up here. That's how I ended up here on the forums and on TDN as well.

I'm Spritzie, btw. :) I've been playing, off and on as well, for 8 years. I do have my original account.

Good luck with your avatar hunting. Everyone here is happy to be of any help they can.

(That's right everyone. I just volunteered you. Every one of you.)

lolz, Avatar collecting is just so popular these days. :P

Nice to meet you. Luckii, I don't think I can remember anything from the first account I had made :(

Thanks.

Hi there, and welcome. Don't lurk! Say something every now and then. We like people. And their braaaaaiiiiiiins.

Oh wait, I think I was supposed to keep that secret.

Uhhh, we like new people for their brains, as in their intellect. We won't eat your brains, I promise! :)

Whew, nice save.

My B-b-brain? But Whyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy?!? :sad01_anim:

This post has been edited by a member of staff (Native) because of a violation of the forum rules.

Please keep your posts at least 7 words long.

Welcome to the forums!

Please check your user inbox to see if you have been contacted regarding this incident, then review our rules.

Welcome to TDN forum! Unfortunately some of our members have an unusual interpretation of being welcoming and helping in any way they can! I wouldn't worry too much though; we're mostly harmless...

Heyyy welcome to these fabulous forums! I myself am...the one...the only...DIVYA!! *clapping and dancing* 7 YEARS? I'm jealous! Me, having a 7 month old account, feel pretty new. On the forums I am new too...newish. *looks at post count* :laughingsmiley: Feel free to ask questions to the awesomelicious people here who know everything about Neo!