If I have to watch the Dell "Lollipop" commercial one more time...

Cornflakes

I am so sick of this commercial that I could barf.

Every time it comes on, I either mute the TV or plug my ears with my fingers and start humming "Mary Had a Little Lamb."

Dear sweet lord, please make it stop. Amen, thanks - r

Are you sick of it too?

Hahaha, I we haven't had that commercial here in a couple months or something but when it was on, I couldn't take it. It was on all the time. The only thing that saved me was every time I heard the song I thought of the episode of CSI that used that song too.

Hahah I feel your pain! It's SUPER-annoying. I think we just happen to watch channels where it's on during every commercial break.

What's worse is that I've seen these things in real life, and they are SO. TINY.

Like... stupidly tiny. They aren't even the reasonable size of my own netbook, the Acer Aspire One. (That isn't mine btw, I found it on Google Image search. Mine is red. Are you surprised? :laughingsmiley:)

I'd say those Dell things are about the size of a pop can turned on its side... I don't know how ANYone could ever use one of those things. :worried:

Kinda makes me crave Jolly Ranchers.

YES! :O Me too!

Well, at least the "Head on, apply directly to the forehead" isn't on every five seconds anymore. (At least not in my area.)

Tyler-What are you doing reading Youtube comments in the first place? blehhhh.

Here's a different link to the vid:

Oh gosh, Quark, the Head On commercials were awful. I think they were trying to give you a headache so you could buy the product. SO annoying.

Well, at least the "Head on, apply directly to the forehead" isn't on every five seconds anymore. (At least not in my area.)

HAHA! Those were SO awful.

I think they were trying to give you a headache so you could buy the product. SO annoying.

I knew it! It was all a scam! :laughingsmiley: Wasn't there another commercial for another product by the same company? I forget what it was, but they used the EXACT SAME strategy of excited repetition. Ugh!

I am SO glad I get to watch tv at my boyfriend's since he has that fancy satellite business where you can fast forward and rewind stuff. If I'm watching a show, I'll pause it for about 10 minutes while I do something else, and then I can watch the whole show and skip through ALL the commercials! Oh the glory! Otherwise I just mute the commercials. I absolutely loathe them. I loathe how every single female in every single commercial gets a closeup of her left hand holding whatever product it is, and she is ALWAYS wearing a wedding ring. What the hell! Single girls can't use Lysol wipes? Or use Frebreze plugins? Double Ugh! Advertisements in general just bother me. <_<

I loathe how every single female in every single commercial gets a closeup of her left hand holding whatever product it is, and she is ALWAYS wearing a wedding ring. What the hell! Single girls can't use Lysol wipes? Or use Frebreze plugins? Double Ugh! Advertisements in general just bother me. <_<

Haha, you know I've never noticed that before. Well I guess a single girl doesn't need to fabreeze the men's scent away...

Haha, you know I've never noticed that before. Well I guess a single girl doesn't need to fabreeze the men's scent away...

I never noticed it either! This would be the perfect topic for our upcoming thing that we have been talking about ;)

I never noticed it either! This would be the perfect topic for our upcoming thing that we have been talking about ;)

Yes, woohoo!

I'm going to start looking for that now. I get annoyed at Lifetime because ALL of their commercials are trying so hard to appeal to the "stay at home mother". It's all about cleaning products or commercials for losing weight that make you feel like a COW, no matter what your size.

Yes, woohoo!

I get annoyed at Lifetime because ALL of their commercials are trying so hard to appeal to the "stay at home mother".

Plus Lifetime has all those promos for that stupid "Drop Dead Diva." I wish she would hurry up and drop dead and get it all over with :P

I was thinking about this topic the other day when I was doing dishes. It's totally changing the topic, but I'm sad that the freecreditreport.com guys are getting sacked. All of those commercials, though aired ad nauseum, were delightful to me.

Awww I know, I enjoyed their interesting problems with their credit scores.

And I would love to work at a pirate restaurant, just sayin'. ;P

Haha. I kind of like it. I mean, I'm very musically inclined. So when I hear it, I like to pick a melodic/harmonic line and stick to it. It just seems like a lot of fun. I fail a lot though since there are parts that are odd in there, or I just can't find the right notes. But anyways! I enjoy it a lot more than other commercials. xD

• 1 month later...

I don't mind it at all. There are a lot worse commercials out there.

This topic has been edited by a member of staff (Stephé) because of a violation of the forum rules.

Please do not bump an old topic that has been inactive for over 21 days.

Please check your user inbox to see if you have been contacted regarding this incident, then review our rules.

Per the reason above, this topic has been LOCKED. Please contact Stephé if you have any questions regarding this action.