AC stats not changing?

Secre

Do your AC stats not change for today? Is this because it's the day off? I'm mildly peeved as today is one of the few days when I can play all day without worrying about work!

I'm fairly sure that it's not customary to get points for practice games. :yes:

That said, TNT appears to have glitched the standings and results updates for today, so that may or may not be related.

Doh! Annoyance as heck. What with church on Sun and choir on Fri my time is very quickly whittled down to Saturday major playing...

Well, you can merely enjoy a day away from the computer today... if you don't want to send scores towards the practice round for NPs.

Well, you can merely enjoy a day away from the computer today... if you don't want to send scores towards the practice round for NPs.

Yep, that's gonna be todays aim - as many nps as possible to try to make up for the fact that with playing very few other games during the AC cup my np earning has diminished massively!

Yep, that's gonna be todays aim - as many nps as possible to try to make up for the fact that with playing very few other games during the AC cup my np earning has diminished massively!

Alternatively, you could join the massive torch & pitchfork mob that's getting ready to charge TNT's offices. Although that mob's out for a different reason (the lack of results). xD

Alternatively, you could join the massive torch & pitchfork mob that's getting ready to charge TNT's offices. Although that mob's out for a different reason (the lack of results). xD

Hmm...joining a good mob seems like a very good idea!

Just make sure the mob stays directed at TNT, not TDN! :P

Although it's interesting to see the massive amounts of energy usually directed into AC playing go wild on a break day. xD

Just make sure the mob stays directed at TNT, not TDN! :P

Although it's interesting to see the massive amounts of energy usually directed into AC playing go wild on a break day. xD

We are overexcited with all this days of playing, we have an overstock of energy taht must be redirected some way. TNt seems a good one :laughingsmiley:

Really, I need to know the scores!