AC V Prizes

I don't think they will give out paintbrushes.

I hope they give some awesome wearables! Like Luciana said.

And you need lots of points to get awesome prizes at the end of the tourney.

Hmmm...maybe they will give out NC like they did in the last couple events! Maybe you get an amount based on what rank you were at the end. I would like that!!! Then I could finally get that background... :laughingsmiley:

new: a couple of yooyus (probably faerie and mutant, maybe robot) a cheap paintbrush, a KI jersey, a Moltara and Brightvale products like a slushie and a poster

new: a couple of yooyus (probably faerie and mutant, maybe robot) a cheap paintbrush, a KI jersey, a Moltara and Brightvale products like a slushie and a poster

Thanks for reminding me! That is what I really want...a Faerie Yooyu! :wub_anim: That would be great!

They'll give jerseys. If they're like last year, then they will only have jerseys of old champions (HW, DC, RI, KI). But I wish they had more.

They should also have posters and slushies for each team, and MAYBE they'll have a PB, but it'll most likely be a cheap one like Ghost. WHY COULDN'T THEY GIVE DARIGAN PBs FOR 10 POINTS!?!?

I've been wanting to get a Yooyu for ages now, and TNT usually releases some, but I can never rack up enough points. xD

I've been wanting to get a Yooyu for ages now, and TNT usually releases some, but I can never rack up enough points. xD

How many points are the Yooyus/pbs usually worth?

How many points are the Yooyus/pbs usually worth?

If I recall correctly the Yooyus usually range from about 7,000 to 10,000 points, and the paint brushes cost two to three times that.

If I recall correctly the Yooyus usually range from about 7,000 to 10,000 points, and the paint brushes cost two to three times that.

This... if you're willing to spend 25k in points on a cloud paint brush :laughingsmiley:

What a downer that was :angry:

This... if you're willing to spend 25k in points on a cloud paint brush :laughingsmiley:

What a downer that was :angry:

Yeah it was. I hope they give something better this year. Maybe DARIGAN or some other PB in high value.