Graudated High school

Rising Star

June 5th 2010, I graduated high school! It was such a happy even for me. It only took 13 and a something years. But the 4 years of high school went by so quickly. As did senior year. It's so weird. I sort of didn't want to finish school because it gave me something to do, and meet new people.

Ahh. oh well. I'm going to miss it but life goes on. Now, Its summer, the weathers good, and I'm all pumped. Might be starting college sometime soon.

:DDD

Edit:

Bestfriend and I

Coming in

Meee

Sister and Me

mom, sis and me

I had some more, but I thought those would do well. :D My sister had 3 soccer games after my graduation, so she had to wear that. Or else she would have gotten dressed up :D

Edited by Wartex121

Congratulations! :laughingsmiley:

It must be fun graduating high school.

I know how you feel. I have more two years (this year and next year) to complete my High School. And I really would miss high school. After graduation, all my friends will be on their way, pursuing their life goal or something like that.

When I was 13 (I am 15 now, will get 16 this October), I hated school, I hated my teachers, I hated my classmates, I hated everything. But after graduating Middle School and joining High School, my whole life changed. I made new friends, hung out with them everyday, and so, my attitude changed a lot.

Thus, high school days will always remain my golden days. I will miss them a lot.

Congratulations! :graduated: Although personally I didn't really feel graduating high school as an achievement since it wasn't particularly that hard, you've got the right attitude about its passing. Good times but life goes on and never say that they best times were behind you, it leaves you only open to sadness that there's nothing left to look forward to which clearly is never true. *Raises glass in a toast* to you on your graduation, may you embrace the next chapter of life and enjoy every minute of it. :graduated:

Congratulations! :laughingsmiley:

It must be fun graduating high school.

I know how you feel. I have more two years (this year and next year) to complete my High School. And I really would miss high school. After graduation, all my friends will be on their way, pursuing their life goal or something like that.

When I was 13 (I am 15 now, will get 16 this October), I hated school, I hated my teachers, I hated my classmates, I hated everything. But after graduating Middle School and joining High School, my whole life changed. I made new friends, hung out with them everyday, and so, my attitude changed a lot.

Thus, high school days will always remain my golden days. I will miss them a lot.

I haven't really hated school, just hated the fact that I had to wake up at 5:50 am every morning. There have been times when I hated school, but it was because a teacher did something, or a student did something. Overall, it's a great experience. I always tell my underclassmen friends to enjoy high school while they can, because it goes by quickly! And if you dread something for 4 years, and when it's complete, you might actual miss it, and wish you enjoyed it while you could.

Congratulations! :graduated: Although personally I didn't really feel graduating high school as an achievement since it wasn't particularly that hard, you've got the right attitude about its passing. Good times but life goes on and never say that they best times were behind you, it leaves you only open to sadness that there's nothing left to look forward to which clearly is never true. *Raises glass in a toast* to you on your graduation, may you embrace the next chapter of life and enjoy every minute of it. :graduated:

I feel like it's an achievement. Because, there have been times when you could just give up, and drop out or whatnot, but you still went, because you knew it would make your life better. So many classmates of mine have dropped out, and so many underclassmen have too. I know. But I will miss it, but theres nothing you can do. Might as well just live life, and make many more memories. :D

same day someone close to me graduated

anyway congrats, I have years

I feel old now :C

This post has been edited by a member of staff (Native) because of a violation of the forum rules.

Please keep your posts at least 7 words long. Quotes do not contribute to the post count. :)

Please check your user inbox to see if you have been contacted regarding this incident, then review our rules.

Adis,

do you know how funny it is that I happened to come across you on TDN

hehe...

i miss you!

And congrats on graduating,

I don't think I will.

Next year I'm either going to do boces or do school online cos I don't think I'll be able to get enough credits to graduate next year... @_@

Adis,

do you know how funny it is that I happened to come across you on TDN

hehe...

i miss you!

And congrats on graduating,

I don't think I will.

Next year I'm either going to do boces or do school online cos I don't think I'll be able to get enough credits to graduate next year... @_@

Ahh. I miss you too! :D I always think about our neopets talks and stuff like that.

I have no clue what any of that is. Do online classes, it's easier unless you get lazy.

Congrats, wartex!! Still got 2 more years over here.

It must be exciting knowing you only have college left. And then work and the real world '_'

It'll go by so quickly. That's what it did to me.

It's somewhat exciting because I can go out, and meet new people. I still have yet to get a job, and yet to get a card.

So I don't know how long that'll take.

Ahh. I miss you too! :D I always think about our neopets talks and stuff like that.

I have no clue what any of that is. Do online classes, it's easier unless you get lazy.

Hahah yess I miss those. I didn't even know you still played.

And yeah, I just don't wanna end up becoming lazy lolol

Congrats!!

I've still got three more years. x3 But it's scary how fast everything already went by, and I'm expecting these three years to go by even faster. ^^

Oh trust me, it will. Before you know it, you'll be out in the world, trying to find a job, and all that good stuff.

I'm still alittle nervous about it.

Congrats on graduating! But this thread is seriously missing grad/prom dress pictures :angry:

I have some, but I didn't think anyone would want to see them XD. And I wasn't sure if TDN allowed pictures.

TDN does allow pictures. As long as they're rated G for General Audiences (I sound like some dude from the MPAA).

Alright! I might add some pictures. I hope my friends don't really mind XD

Congrats! It is a great feeling, embarking on a new journey as an adult! I graduated six years ago, but I still remember the feeling. Good luck w/ life beyond high school!

Thank you! I'm excited. I'm wanting to visit this college, and see what it's like and all that good stuff.

Congrats! High school may not have been considered difficult for some people, but regardless, it is definitely an important milestone in anyone's life. It shows that you're dedicated to stick through something to the end! :yes:

Any ideas on where you plan to go from here? You don't have to answer that if you don't want, lol. Sorry if it's too much of a personal question, I'm just curious. I like to know about peoples' dreams and such 0:) I did a "victory lap" in high school (a 5th year, it's optional now, used to be mandatory) because I wasn't sure of what I wanted to do. I took a co-op course where I worked in a hospital for a few months, and I realized my original plan really wasn't what I wanted to do!

Anyways. This is about you, not me! ^_^ Sorry, lol.

Congrats! High school may not have been considered difficult for some people, but regardless, it is definitely an important milestone in anyone's life. It shows that you're dedicated to stick through something to the end! :yes:

Any ideas on where you plan to go from here? You don't have to answer that if you don't want, lol. Sorry if it's too much of a personal question, I'm just curious. I like to know about peoples' dreams and such 0:) I did a "victory lap" in high school (a 5th year, it's optional now, used to be mandatory) because I wasn't sure of what I wanted to do. I took a co-op course where I worked in a hospital for a few months, and I realized my original plan really wasn't what I wanted to do!

Anyways. This is about you, not me! ^_^ Sorry, lol.

I don't think it was really hard. I mean, half the time I was pulling all nighters, and going to school. Some people slept in every class, and then worried about it when it came to Senior year. I laughed at them.

Hm... I think I'm going to go to this EKU, which is a college around my area. I think? XD. I really would like to become a photographer, or writer. So I'm thinking about majoring in Creative Writing, Or English. Or maybe getting a minor in Creative writing? Nahh, it's fine. The questions arn't that personal, and it doesn't really bother me if you ask them. If you come up with questions, I'll answer them all XD. I like reading about peoples lives, so you can go ahead, and tell me your tale if you like :D. You can leave me a comment on my profile, or something and we can talk about all of this :D.

XD. Have you figured out what you wanted to do?

• 2 weeks later...

College is 10 times better than high school :P You won't miss high school anymore once you are halfway through your first year of college :) It's practically the same as high school but you get to pick which courses you want to focus on.