I have Neo-Buyers Guilt. Can you help me?

Ixi_Sticks

To anyone who decided to click on my quaint little topic, I'm going to tell you all about something I have been planning.

In the spirit of Giving, I have decided to spend the 704,504 NP I have...

On a couple of you readers.

I know that if I can make someone else happy, I'll feel much better about spending my neopoints (after all, they've been sitting in my account for about a year, collecting dust and interest) haha.

Loves, comment on here with a wish for an item you've been wanting (within the budget!) and remember: I want to do this for at least two people, so don't be asking for no Baby Paint Brush, unless you're REALLY good at convincing me that you deserve one!

Last of all... I hope that whatever present a couple of you lucky winners get, you'll actually use and not immediately put up on the Trading Post.

After I get enough comments to pick my winners, (about a week probably) I'll neomail you and send you your prize!

You guys are awesome! Keep it up.

********************Edit 2***********************

Items have been bought/are being bid on.

I'll send you a neomail if you won with instructions.(:

Edited by Ixi_Sticks

Wow, how nice of you. If you are feeling super super generous and feel like spending 1/2 that amount on a snorkle snout so I could get that avatar I would be eternally grateful. But a more reasonable request would be for any one of a Meuka, Balthazar, Vira and Hubrid Nox Pinatas which are around 40,000 ish np. Where upon I would also be eternally grateful and you would get the satisfaction that you gave me another avatar (candy!). Holla!

I really think you're moving in a good way. It reminds me of what I'm planning to to next year.(It's a secret. Turn back in April)

Anyway, unless you want to magically give me a LD paint brush or a Draik egg(which, because you're so kind, you will :yes: ), the only other thing I really want are some petpet paint brushes for my upcoming Harris gallery.

I was hoping you might be so kind to get me a Disco, fire, Halloween, Darigan, checkered OR(not and-that would be greedy) petpet paint brush. I would be eternally grateful, and mention you in my guild(when I turn 13).

Thanks for your time.

This is super nice of you. If I could get something I would love Mining Operations Technical Manual (booktastic book) it is currently going for around 120k on the trading post. I have gotten quiggler513 my reading pet to get the honorary booktastic award but I have been trying to get him an actual trophy for it. Or if you could find it Its Not Easy Being Purple (another booktastic book) is also helpful. But i couldn't find it. jellyneo says that it goes for around 300k though so it would be half your prize money. Oh and I would like to mention that quiggler gets read every book I get/find without fail unless he has read them. So you don't have to worry about me going off and selling it.

This really is fantastically nice of you! I'd really love a fire petpet paintbrush (Once I have enough neopoints I want to buy a Weewoo for my fire uni and then paint it fire so that my uni has a lovely new petpet that is the same as it). I know she already has a petpet but I would love to spoil her with a fire Woowoo!

If my request was considered I'd like to add that the brush wouldn't be used until I got myself a Woowoo but under no circumstances would it be sold or traded!

Thanks for reading!

Wow! That's really nice of you. :)

Like my fraggle friend, I would want an avatar item. I'm trying to reach the 200 avatar mark, and I'm hoping to get as many as possible. The avatar items I need would be used, so they wouldn't be sold or traded. I would like a Snorkle Snout or a Bag of Peanuts, but those are expensive, and would use up half of your NP here. I also would like a Meuka, Balthazar, Vira and Hubrid Nox Pinata, as I don't have that avatar either. Those are less expensive.

My other goals are too expensive... man, I've wanted the alien aisha avatar for a long time, but Nerkmids are waaaay too expensive now! I should have bought one when I was first looking at it a while ago and they were still 200K NP. o_O

It's really generous of you to offer this. :) But first, you should make sure that you definitely won't regret it. If there's anything you've thought of buying but didn't because you thought it would be a waste of neopoints, you should go and indulge yourself! :yes:

That said, I'd love it if you would consider me for a Secret Laboratory Map piece. I recently got re-addicted to Neopets again after a long hiatus. Since then, I've been collecting the lab map pieces slowly but I'm still missing the three in the middle row and I have nowhere near the funds needed to buy them. It would make my year if you would consider me for any of the three map pieces in the middle row so I'd be one step closer to achieveing my goal. :D

I want to complete the lab map for the same reason I'd expect many do. The basic non limited edition or restricted level one pets on the pound have virtually no chance of ever being adopted. It costs money to adopt a pet and you don't even get to choose the name, while creating a pet gets you neopoints and your choice of names. I want to complete the lab map so I can adopt the poor Neopets and zap them until they have a chance of being adopted into a new home.

Thank you for your consideration and take care! :D

It's really generous of you to offer this. :) But first, you should make sure that you definitely won't regret it. If there's anything you've thought of buying but didn't because you thought it would be a waste of neopoints, you should go and indulge yourself! :yes:

That said, I'd love it if you would consider me for a Secret Laboratory Map piece. I recently got re-addicted to Neopets again after a long hiatus. Since then, I've been collecting the lab map pieces slowly but I'm still missing the three in the middle row and I have nowhere near the funds needed to buy them. It would make my year if you would consider me for any of the three map pieces in the middle row so I'd be one step closer to achieveing my goal. :D

I want to complete the lab map for the same reason I'd expect many do. The basic non limited edition or restricted level one pets on the pound have virtually no chance of ever being adopted. It costs money to adopt a pet and you don't even get to choose the name, while creating a pet gets you neopoints and your choice of names. I want to complete the lab map so I can adopt the poor Neopets and zap them until they have a chance of being adopted into a new home.

May I ask for your NP account?

I'm looking at pr

Thank you for your consideration and take care! :D

May I ask for your NP account?

I'm looking at profiles(:

oh! That is such a great idea. What I have always REALLY wanted is a Strawberry Fields Forever Paint Brush to go with the rest of my account which has a strawberry theme (but no strawberry pets unfortunately!). They're currently about 330 - 350 K on the trading post right now: http://www.neopets.com/island/tradingpost.phtml?type=browse

I also collect strawberry themed things for my gallery, so other strawberry things I don't have (like the Strawberry Flavoured Hot Dog @ 120K or the Strawberry Milk Packet at 70K would be much appreciated too).

My account is: strawberri21

Thanks for the fun idea, and good luck choosing!

I am like totally poor because I'm always splurging, and now on top of being poor, I feel guilty for not being more charitable with my money.

What I lack in Neophilanthropy I make up for in real life. :) Giving feels good. I salute you. :)

Wow, this is very nice of you. I feel ashamed to be asking but I am trying to start to be an avatar collector. And one thing I would like that is sorta kinda cheap but still too expensive for me since I'm still kinda new here on my new account is a Scroll of Dark Nova(Since the Dark Nova itself is a lot more expensive. This will help me get the Dark Nova avatar, found on

The Pet Eater's page. He gives a list of all the Avatars and how to get them. But, I still believe this is a very generous thing you are doing:)

Wow, this is very nice of you. I feel ashamed to be asking but I am trying to start to be an avatar collector. And one thing I would like that is sorta kinda cheap but still too expensive for me since I'm still kinda new here on my new account is a Scroll of Dark Nova(Since the Dark Nova itself is a lot more expensive. This will help me get the Dark Nova avatar, found on

The Pet Eater's page. He gives a list of all the Avatars and how to get them. But, I still believe this is a very generous thing you are doing:)

We do have an avatar lending program here. If you have 20k then you can borrow it. Also TDN has a great avatar checklist so you can put in what avatars you have and it tells you how to get the other ones too. You can find it here.

How very nice of you to do this! I like many others here are working on my avatar collection and like them, I still need the snorkle snout as well .. but yes, it is very expensive.

Another item I would very much like would be wearable clothing for one of my new pets. I have recently added two new pets to be permanent pets so I do not have much for them to wear.

For my blumaroo, I would really like the shepherdess outfit ... it includes a cane, blouse, dress, shoes and wig. I have none of the items thus far.

For my Kackeek I would love to have the pyjama set. It includes a cap, doll, gown and slippers. I have none of these items either.

None of the items would be traded or sold and any item would be greatly appreciated!

Thank You so much for considering me! ♥