The Wheels

• 1 month later...

just spinned extravagance for the first time, and got....... *drumroll*......... 5 intelligence points. Bleh :(

excitement: zap

knowledge: intelligence (are they trying to tell me something? 0_o )

Mediocrity: fireballs

misfortune: pant devil.

:(

• 3 weeks later...

Today Monotony gave me the avatar (woot!), Mediocrity gave me a Gruslen (not that mediocre!), Excitement gave me 216np (not very exciting), Misfortune gave my pet Grumbles (grumble, grumble), and Knowledge gave me a tip for a game I don't play all that much (oh well). All in all, pretty good.

Wheel of Knowledge - 3... free spins. -.-' I landed on the free spin section (which is right next to the avatar part!) 3 times before getting a large metal shield...

The other day I landed on that free spin two times, and the day before it was three times, just to end up with a game tip on both occasions. Today I landed on the free spin twice and got... another game tip. Knowledge has to be my least favourite wheel, it just mocks me.

The wheel of Excitement today said: Chin up. It's better than nothing! The Dark Faerie' cackles and waves her hands, but nothing happens. (So, not really better than nothing then.)

Mediocrity gave me 500np and Misfortune gave me 8np, but I usually feel luckier on those Wheels than any of the others. Still have Monotony to do but usually it gives me a Lottery Ticket or my Neopet loses half its hit points.

Excitement: 2,500np! :thumbsup:

Knowledge: What else but another tip... some days it spices it up by healing my pets, but I always expect a tip.

Misfortune: Sloth Faerie Plushie

Mediocrity: Minty Rock Ice Cream

Not done Monotony yet but I predict a lottery ticket, volcano, the beast, or my pet will lose half its hit points.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Excitment: 500NP

monontony: food

Knowledge: free spin and wisdom

Extravangace: Normal Platinum Nerkmid

Mediocrity: 500NP

April 30th:

Excitement: full healing

montony: loss of half hitpoints

knowledge: game hint I already knew

Extravagance: 10 movment points (ughh.. I once got 10 intelligence, wish it give me a USEFULL stat increase)