New Achievements

Blurrz

Not a page, I'm trying to show what I got. I already sniped it with the snipping tool, but now I can't post it.

EDIT: I figured it out.

Capture.jpg

That's a cute cloak. Is it wearable? If it is, it will motivate me to play more YYB.

• Replies 63
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I am having some trouble getting scores above 6000 in Make Some Noise to get that achievement, I think i've only done it in a handful of games. Does anyone have any advice? I typically get between 4500 and 5500 including bonuses.

I'm also not getting over 10 or 14 scores in YYB very often, but that seems more luck driven of just having a good round and not failing with the mutant or clockwork ball. I've never gotten 14, but i've gotten over 10 a few times...

Nope, sadly, its a battledome item though if thats an incentive.

Awwww...It would look so cute on...a lot of pets. Thats a weird BD item though.

It never came like that! I think it may be due to active participation in Altador cup! It was random. :yes: :yes:

Doesn't mean there isn't a minimum number of games lol

Awwww...It would look so cute on...a lot of pets. Thats a weird BD item though.

Not really that strange. I bought a Lenny cloak without checking if it was wearable and turns out it was a BD item -_- I guess thats what I get for not checking first but I guess its okay since I do have it equipped to my Lenny.

Slightly disappointing that there are no long term achievements, seeing as I've done my fair share of YYB and ShoSho to get to Rank 6 and there's nothing. I guess I'll be rewarded with whatever defunct prizes I get at the end of the tourney.

So I just got this achievement that a few people said they got earlier that I believe to be random but here's my stats and game counts in case someone wants to use it as a proof as a way of finding.

Screenshot2010-06-07at92014PM.png

Rank 8

Yooyuball

Goals Scored 3,139

Goals by Lilo Blumario 383

Goals by Jair Tollet 2,425

Goals by Fenny Vail 202

Goals by Gordo Gunnels 129

Saves by Clutch Billaban 282

Number of Wins 427

Number of Draws 3

Number of Losses 1

Slushie Slinger

Games Played 46

Top Score 681

Make Some Noise

Games Played 45

Top Score 6,926

Shootout Showdown

Games Played 877

Top Score 1,200

Also has anyone gotten all the achievements found? I wonder if there's an achievement for getting all the other achievemnts?

Announcements