Hello kiddos.

Quark

Hi, my name is Sarah and I've been on Neopets for...a long time. :P

I started up again recently after a hiatus and am surprised by all the changes. Unsettled, perhaps! I feel crazy old, hah, that is one big change. (Please tell me that 20 is not old! :wink:)

So anyhow, hello, hiya, bonjour.

Hey there Quark! Welcome to the forums. :)

I'm an old hat on Neo, too. I think I started in 2003 or 2004...? It's true that there's been some pretty big changes in recent times, especially graphically, on Neo. Some of them are actually pretty cool, especially customisation and wearables.

Anyway, around here you'll see me as one of the moderators on TDNF! There's three of us, Stephanie, Anime and myself with Anime as the head. I might ask that you please read through the rules carefully! I don't want to have to chase you. D: Don't worry if you slip up on something small, though (I don't bite, promise). It's just recorded for people that are major spammers, not the everyday person that makes a mistake. Some of the ones that might catch you are posting less than 7 words, double posting, or bumping a topic that's been inactive for 21+ days.

Have fun here! Most people don't see me post much because I lurk around the forums looking for problems...but I'm watching! XD

=Cameron=

Well that's Cameron's post for the month... XD

This post has been edited by a member of staff (Crusher).

Blasphemy!

Hai there Sarah, welcome to TDN! I'm Lion! I've been around Neo since I was like 8 years old which was... 2005. Yes... I went on hiatus after hiatus and when I came back... BANG! The new layout... D= But Customisation came with it... :D

Cameron listed the mods and the most common rules, so all I can say is Welcome to TDN, have fun, and enjoy the AC and our coverage! :D

Hi Sarah! 20 is not old for neo I'm 28 and I still find it fun :) The other day there was a discussion at neoboards for age groups and several ppl said they are over 40! most of them were teens though but not as young as you would expect. Anyway welcome and have fun! :):)

Heh, if 20 is old, then I must be on my Neopian death bed at 32. :D Anyway, welcome to the forum! Since you've been away from Neopets for a while, don't be afraid to ask questions. I think that everyone here is pretty friendly.

I'm 19 so I really wouldn't worry about age! You'll find that a lot of people here and on neopets are late teens-twenties and older!

I went through the same feeling of 'What the heck!?' when I came back to neopets after a fair break, but once you get used to it most of the changes are major improvements...

1. Welcome to TDN. I'm CAV.

2. Wipe your feet before you enter.

3. Don't always be so serious, exept in "Debate and Discussion", which has a few special rules.

4. Which reminds me, follow all TDN rules. We don't want you in trouble now do we?

5. Don't be afraid to ask people questions.

6. Try to join HAMS, the dominant group on TDN. I'm one of the Leaders and Founders, so I should be able to help you.