No more Tarla!

• Replies 53
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I'm quite disappointed that I won't be able to collect them all in time.

You'll still be able to clear the mist after the event ends. It will be more difficult, but possible. As long as you've cleared at least 1.

I'm not really sure how many mists I've cleared... I'll check once I catch her today. I was JUST able to get internet a few minutes ago, for some reason our tower was down (internet was affected as well as cell service)

It's technically over on the 26th, so those who have 3 or less mists should be good, right? I'm going to guess that the "difficult" way to clear the final mists after the event would be to get some crazy high score in a really difficult game. Maybe... 250,000+ in MBV? :laughingsmiley:

It would actually be pretty cool if the stragglers had to go through some kind of plot to clear the last of the mist. And I'm still keeping my fingers crossed for an avatar. It may be as simple as us visiting the Shop of Mystery after this is all over. :whistle: One can hope, anyway.

EDIT: I have 14 mists. I look forward to finishing in a couple of days, yay!

Yes it is. It ends on the 26th. The only way it can be completed for people just starting, is to find her and clear the mist at least once. Then you would be able to clear the remaining mist after it's over, but by doing it a more difficult way, according to TNT. No one knows yet, how that will be possible.

I know there's a guide here on TDN, but I can't find it. Can I please have a link?

I've been procrastinating and will definately not finish, shame on me!

i'm sort of glad there isn't an avvie, for that reason XD

Wooooo! Finally Done! I didn't realize that I had completed it until just now, although I got my last mist yesterday...haha. I was wondering why I didn't get any mists today. *durrrr*

For some reason I was able to clear two mists yesterday. I was really surprised, and delighted actually! :laughingsmiley:

And so today I didn't get a chance to get online until late tonight, and I was worried I would miss a mist for today, but nope--I finished and got the same prizes. I find the background disappears when I try to put the mystery grab bag over top. That's pretty annoying, but meh. I'll be more annoyed if we don't get an avatar or something else that's awesome.

I have a question...

I thought I had cleared all the mists, but didn't get any prizes yesterday when I thought I had cleared my last mist. I thought that maybe I needed one more, but when I went to Tarla today (just now), I didn't have the option of clearing any mists. Also, when I look at my Tarla page, it doesn't look like there is any mist left on her picture.

When I look at the source on Tarla's page for for pp numbers, I have 1-14 and 16.

Anyone know what's going on?

I have a question...

I thought I had cleared all the mists, but didn't get any prizes yesterday when I thought I had cleared my last mist. I thought that maybe I needed one more, but when I went to Tarla today (just now), I didn't have the option of clearing any mists. Also, when I look at my Tarla page, it doesn't look like there is any mist left on her picture.

When I look at the source on Tarla's page for for pp numbers, I have 1-14 and 16.

You need one more. You're missing mist # 15. You don't always get mist on the first try if you need it, so keep hunting her down today.

I have a question...

When clearing mists yesterday, I noticed that there was a little teeny mist on the right side of Tarla (our right, not hers, lol), kind of under her arm I think. It's the only one (as far as I can remember) that isn't a long thin sweeping mist. I would have missed (mist! hah!) it if I hadn't just cleared the big mist right beside it. That's probably the one you still have to clear. Keep trying!

I kind of feel sorry for people who are still needing to clear mist. Once most people were done three days ago, lots of people stopped searching for Tarla, so I think a lot of her visits get missed. The searching really dropped off on the Neoboards. It's probably been a lot harder to clear mist for the last couple of days.

You need one more. You're missing mist # 15. You don't always get mist on the first try if you need it, so keep hunting her down today.

Ok, guess I have to keep trying. I think I've gotten her all except for one day so far, but I haven't been able to clear the last mist. :grrr:

I hope she comes again soon... I just got home, and I only have a couple of hours before I need to go to bed. <_<

EDIT:

I took a shower, and Tarla appeared. This has not been a good couple of days. :grrr:

EDIT 2:

She just came!!!!! I got my last mist!!!!!

*phew*

I still have one more mist to clear so I hope I'll be able to clear that last mist and get my prizes! Congrats to everyone who finished!