cup jerseys

I don't like those jerseys xD

This post has been edited by a member of staff (Stephé) because of a violation of the forum rules.

Please keep your posts at least 7 words long.

Please check your user inbox to see if you have been contacted regarding this incident, then review our rules.

As soon as I win 150 on Qasalan Expelibox, I'll but the Maraquan Jersey :D

Do you really win anything from it? I mean, I have, like, played it a billion of times, but never got a single NC. Oh well, looks like you are luckier than me. :laughingsmiley:

Do you really win anything from it? I mean, I have, like, played it a billion of times, but never got a single NC. Oh well, looks like you are luckier than me. :laughingsmiley:

I've won NC once - after playing daily for ages so it is possible...just rare!

Honestly, if i'm going to spend real money on a virtual site (which I caved to doing last night :* ) i'd way rather put it into something that isn't just for AC season.

Well I earned 150 NC from Quasaln expellibox! I used it for buying the Floating Bree Faerie Doll! :laughingsmiley: :laughingsmiley:

ive won the expellbox twice now. o.O

This post has been edited by a member of staff (Native) because of a violation of the forum rules.

Please keep your posts at least 7 words long.

Please check your user inbox to see if you have been contacted regarding this incident, then review our rules.

Personally, I prefer the Souveneir shop ones, and I kinda like the vintage ones from the prize shop.Bleh, the NC ones are too... neat for me though...