Advent Calendar!!!

Empress Keiko

It's time for neopets annual Advent calender! YAY!!!!

fp_advent_2006.gif

It's cold out here

I can't post on Neopets News...WAHH!! :sad02: TDN should make me a staffer. jk

Sorry Jas if you get mad at me....sorry....

I'm going to try and remember to go to the advent calender every single day this year. Last year, I missed a couple days, I should remember this year, TDN had a great banner on their front page.

oh man, you are really lucky...I have been after those avatars for the past 2 years, and some how seemed to miss them in 2004 and 2005 :( thats why this is my year, and I'm NOT missing a day....unless of course my internet goes down, but I will take my laptop, and go outside into the freezing cold, and walk miles until I can find an internet connection.... *laughs with evil intent*

Okay, I think someone is a little too obsessed. o_O

who me? naaaa, I just want those avatars (and thanks to this year, I already have one of them, so 1/2)

GO ME!

• 2 weeks later...
oh man, you are really lucky...I have been after those avatars for the past 2 years, and some how seemed to miss them in 2004 and 2005 :( thats why this is my year, and I'm NOT missing a day....unless of course my internet goes down, but I will take my laptop, and go outside into the freezing cold, and walk miles until I can find an internet connection.... *laughs with evil intent*

Would someone explain the two avatars that are being refered to and how they relate to the advent calendar? Do you get one for having visited every day? How do you get the other one? Just curious. I've visited everyday so far. I always visit the bank first thing to collect my interest then hop over to the advent calendar and then hop to this site to check out the news. I'd love to learn more about these avatars if someone would explain. Thanks!

One of the avatars was gotten from visiting the advent calendar on december 1st - 'Plastic Fir'

The other avatar will most probably be given out within the next week or so, we do not know which day - it is also gotten from visiting the advent calendar - 'Seasonal Attack Pea'

One of the avatars was gotten from visiting the advent calendar on december 1st - 'Plastic Fir'

The other avatar will most probably be given out within the next week or so, we do not know which day - it is also gotten from visiting the advent calendar - 'Seasonal Attack Pea'

Oh, ok. Thank you for explaining it. I did get the "Plastic Fir" now that you mention it.

The "Seasonal Attack Pea"

was suppose to be today,so everyone says,but i already have it,and it seems there's a glitch or some kind of prank with AC today ,as no one is getting anything but showing the " Seasonal Attack Pea " :sad01_anim: