Key Quest do you play for NP or items?

Shaladen

I love key Quest! Best free* stuff ever! But sometimes I just want NP. I always get so bummed when someone ditches the game just because they aren't going to get the gold. "I want my 2,486 NP Please!!!"

How about you?

I play for items and consider the NP a nice bonus.

I play expecting to win neggs or codestones, silver or gold key doesn't matter as much. obviously gold keys are better, because 4 is greater than 3, and there is also the option for better, rare prizes. I've won over 60 codestones from keyquest, and goodness knows how many neggs. yesterday i played i think 3 games of kq and sold off ~15k worth of neggs, on top of the NP earnings, and also got several codestones to add to my stash i use for training.

That said, the night before i also won a speckled paint brush.. hehe. that was a nice surprise.

The NP is usually around 800-1500 for me, which isn't a lot, but adds up over time. if i wasn't guarunteed that I wouldn't play, but you get good, sellable items often enough that it's worth the time for me, once i've played all my favorite daily games 3 times. That's how i've made my millions!

I don't often play because my computer finds it a little too complex and therefore lags massively! But when bored I do and it's mostly for the items as the amount of time it takes to play wouldn't be worth it for the np!

I should play more as the codestones are priceless as I'm training and yesterday I hit jackpot with a lab map piece worth 200k!

I don't play as much as I used to anymore, but mostly just because if I play against random people, my computer lags too much and I get stomped all over. Also, the friends I used to play with regularly have stopped coming on neopets as often. When I did play though, I played for both the neopoints and items. The lower keys don't provide that good of items, but if you're playing a two player game, the lowest you can get is silver, so it works out brilliantly, lol. I wish I played more. Training was so much less expensive when I did.

I used to be a major addict to the KQ, but after I took a break from neopets my neofriends drifted apart. I don't really find it as fun as it was before, but when I did play I went for the items! It's always a nice suprise knowing you might get something big at the end. ^-^

My computer kind of hates Key Quest, but I love to play when I'm on a fast one. (: I play with all my siblings and it's a lot of fun. I like to play for the items mostly, especially since I'm trying to fill up my SDB. But my sister plays for Neopoints and only Neopoints. She flips out if she loses, too. ...I always beat her, hehehe.

My computer never played KQ properly. I said it, never! Sometimes it lags like crazy. And sometimes the main page never shows up. I don't know why.

Anyways, I usually play KQ for items like codestones. They are kind of a good profit. I sell them at 5k or more. And it gets sold in less than 2 or 3 day ... or even less.

KQ used to be one of my favorite games, when I had my laptop. It played so smoothly there. But my brother took my Laptop because he broke his own. <_< You know, he has to do so many projects and presentations. So, I had to give it to him.

I don't play KQ that often now a days. But sometime, once or twice in a week, if it works properly without lagging.

My computer seems to hate KQ too. I don't understand why because it's a fairly new laptop and works really well. Like I said in another forum, I think I'm gonna try another browser and see if that helps any. (Though I'm thinking I may have done that before and it didn't help. I don't remember. :laughingsmiley: )

I usually don't get NP, so I like the items better. I love neggs and codestones! I've never gotten paint brushes or map pieces.

Yes, I do love the item bonus, but I am always on this time crunch so I can only play two player games or else I almost always have to ditch before the end. So in a two player game, I mean, why drop out just cuz you're not going to get the gold, it happens to me all the time! Just seems like such a waste, when it would only take like a minute longer and you could have prizes and still start a new game almost as fast.

I do love those codestones though.

• 2 weeks later...

I play for items and consider the NP a nice bonus.

I play expecting to win neggs or codestones, silver or gold key doesn't matter as much. obviously gold keys are better, because 4 is greater than 3, and there is also the option for better, rare prizes. I've won over 60 codestones from keyquest, and goodness knows how many neggs. yesterday i played i think 3 games of kq and sold off ~15k worth of neggs, on top of the NP earnings, and also got several codestones to add to my stash i use for training.

That said, the night before i also won a speckled paint brush.. hehe. that was a nice surprise.

The NP is usually around 800-1500 for me, which isn't a lot, but adds up over time. if i wasn't guarunteed that I wouldn't play, but you get good, sellable items often enough that it's worth the time for me, once i've played all my favorite daily games 3 times. That's how i've made my millions!

i agree. i have gotten three paintbrushes from it so far, and made a total profit of over 600k! :woot:

If I get NP, I'm happy. If I win and get the gold key and get Codestones, I'm happy. If I get cheap books, then I let my pets read them and I'm happy. It's so easy to be happy. :)

(If a quitter quits the game, then I think "Wow. I played with a psychotic person. I'm happy I don't know this person in real life." It's so easy to be happy. :D )

I play for the items. I just got a stary paint brush the other day and was super happy. Honestly i am just going for the codestones and the lab map pieces. I really want another lab map but i dont want to pay for it.

My computer never played KQ properly. I said it, never! Sometimes it lags like crazy. And sometimes the main page never shows up. I don't know why.

Often, the main page locks up on me and fails to load. I can usually get it to run once, but it's a miracle if I can get it to load a second time. It wasn't always like this, though. I used to play a lot of KQ. Now, I only play if someone asks me to play. Those times that I do play, I'm playing for the neopoints. Items are a nice bonus, but I rarely get really good items, like maps, and most of the rest of the items are meaningless now. If I want the common KQ items, I can hang out at the Money Tree and get them all.

I agree with the sentiment that the items are the main goal, but the NP are a nice bonus.

Even a silver key I often get codestones, so you really can't lose (unless you get a quitter <_<)

• 2 weeks later...

I usually play Key quest for fun and too see how lucky I am. As long as I get something from playing the game I really don't care what key I get. I usually play key quest while I'm doing my school work. Yesterday I won 3 neegs from one silver key and another silver key I got two more neggs and a stamp.

I play for items, mostly the codestones and neggs. I got inspired to start training my pet regularly so free codestones are awesome. The neggs I either sell right away or cash at the Neggery and then sell either armoured neggs or cool neggs for profit. I got a biscuit paintbrush once, which is was a nice surprise but I haven't gotten any other paint brushes since then. For me the NPs are an added bonus :)

• 2 weeks later...

I play mostly for the items. I would rather win a few codestones, then play for all those neopoints. Plus, you could win a paintbrush, which is alot more than a few neopoints.I also play while trying to advertise my shop