Lenny and Gruslen

Wembly

I just drew my Lenny with his Gruslen and I was wondering what people thought so far. Its not finished as of yet; it needs to be colored and such but I was wondering if I should go with an orange gruslen like I have or something else because my Lenny is red and I thought that might clash. Also I was wondering if I should try to submit it for the Tyranian Victory day for the art competition or go with the beauty competition or can I use it for both?

IMG_1855.jpg

Sorry the image is ghetto but since its not done anyway I figured I would just be lazy and take a picture with my laptop instead of going through the hassle of scanning and such.

Your drawing is awesome! I wish I could draw like that. As for colours hmm I don't really know but what I would suggest is look at all the different colours for the Gruslen at the Rainbow Pool and see if you find one that you like. As for competitions I'm really not sure but good luck in which one you enter!

That is a fantastic drawing!

On colours, I'm not sure if orange would clash but if it does you could try black which is pretty and doesn't clash with anything.

I think the red would complement the orange because they are both warm colours. If you wanted the focus to be mainly on your Lenny however, I suggest using a cooler colour or something comparatively desaturated/less bright for your Gruslen.

But yes, that's really awesome lineart! Good luck for its completion! ^_^

I went with the orange gruseln. The picture is in the Beauty Competion this week if you could vote that'd be super awesome and appreciated. Click the picture to vote!

Edit: Thanks for voting!

Your vote has been cast for Leonard_Lennington.

Cute drawing! Good job at making the Lenny look so annoyed. I love the crossed wings.