Keyquest Win!

Secre

Lol, I don't often play Keyquest but was bored and so have played a couple of games...after snatching victory from the jaws of defeat and getting a gold key I unlocked to door to find a Secret Lab Map which I assumed was one of the cheap ones...until I looked at TP and found that it was going for 200k!!! I just won a 200k prize from KQ. And I had 5 GOOD offers in 2 minutes! Well, 4 good in pure and one which was over priced but in HTS items.

I may have to play KQ more often!

EDIT: And yes, it is sickening how many wins I've had lately! My period of bad luck is sure too follow!

Lol, I don't often play Keyquest but was bored and so have played a couple of games...after snatching victory from the jaws of defeat and getting a gold key I unlocked to door to find a Secret Lab Map which I assumed was one of the cheap ones...until I looked at TP and found that it was going for 200k!!! I just won a 200k prize from KQ. And I had 5 GOOD offers in 2 minutes! Well, 4 good in pure and one which was over priced but in HTS items.

I may have to play KQ more often!

EDIT: And yes, it is sickening how many wins I've had lately! My period of bad luck is sure too follow!

That's awesome! Wow, you sure seem to have had a lucky streak lately. :) The best I've gotten is some codestones and neggs. I don't play much either.

What browser do you use? I have a hard time with the mini-games - they're super slow - and I can't ever win them. I'm thinking of using Safari for KQ instead to see if that will help. (I usually use Firefox).

Hmm, i never thought of using a different for KQ... Good thought. I will have to try it :) And yes, every blue moon, KQ does give out good prizes such as the various map pieces, regular and red codestones, and various paintbrushes. Those items are not very abundant, but yes, they are a wonderful surprise when you do get them :D

I am a fan of key quest as well, its usually quite enjoyable and not monotonous but sometimes the mini-games seem to lag a lot for me as well. I usually use safari but I broke down and downloaded firefox and it seems to not lag quite as much for me but it depends on the day and I suppose who I'm playing.

Oh also, is there a way to get unscripted chat in KQ because it always takes me forever to find anything remotely normal in the list of such odd things to choose from.

I am a fan of key quest as well, its usually quite enjoyable and not monotonous but sometimes the mini-games seem to lag a lot for me as well. I usually use safari but I broke down and downloaded firefox and it seems to not lag quite as much for me but it depends on the day and I suppose who I'm playing.

Oh also, is there a way to get unscripted chat in KQ because it always takes me forever to find anything remotely normal in the list of such odd things to choose from.

Firefox always lags really badly for me. I can never win those stupid mini-games.

I was wondering about the unscripted chat too. I hate searching for things to say.

I have the same problem with key quest on my laptop. I can never win the mini-games and on my desktop I could win almost every mini-game I played. On my desktop I used explorer and on my laptop it doesn't matter what browser I use key quest still lags.

Wow, congrats! I'd consider that a better prize than a PB, since you could potentially get any colour... potentially lol :laughingsmiley:

The best prizes I've gotten are codestones. I once got the most expensive one (it sells for I think 10k?) and I've gotten a few books that sell for some decent prices. I clearly need to play KQ more often! :rolleyes_anim:

I love KQ but it's difficult to play often because I'm mostly on my netbook, and the mini-games are just awful since I only have a tiny little trackpad to work with and no mouse. And the whole game runs slow on top of that. So it makes gameplay pretty embarrassing ;;-___-

I'm not sure about netbooks but with my laptop I bought a USB cordless mouse for my laptop so that I can play games and do stuff without using my touchy touchpad mouse. anyways it helps in mini-games and you can usually find them relatively cheap. Mine takes one AA battery and I've had it since October and I haven`t had to change the battery yet.

That's awesome! Wow, you sure seem to have had a lucky streak lately. :) The best I've gotten is some codestones and neggs. I don't play much either.

What browser do you use? I have a hard time with the mini-games - they're super slow - and I can't ever win them. I'm thinking of using Safari for KQ instead to see if that will help. (I usually use Firefox).

Yep, most definitely!

I use Firefox and the games are fairly glitchy on mine as well, but it's better than Internet Explorer. The reason it's so slow is thatt it's in Beta which is a pile of junk, glitches too often and slows everything down. I have the same issue with Farmville on Facebook as that is also in Beta. But yeah, I don't think I won a single mini-game yesterday!

I don't think there is a way to get unscripted chat - I just ignore it. But I think it's there so that the under 13's can play it without there being the danger of chatting to random people! I may be wrong but I think that is the case.