The New Girl in Town

Hello all. My name is Melody. I am fourteen, yet don't let that deter you from having an intellectual conversation with me. I urge you to take a look at my Profile and tell me what you think of it. Also, I am new to these forums, but I hope to be a familiar and warm presence in due time. I have been on Neopets off and on for around five years, but I am running my most successful account as of now. I hope to meet some more Neopets users aside from those I chat with on the AC or from my Guild.

My laptop battery is dying, and no the charger is not present with me at the moment, so I will be leaving, but I thought I would introduce myself first.

-Formally shakes your hand-

Oh, and yes, the title is a reference to the musical "Hairspray".

Welcome to the forums and I hope you find everything your looking for here. I know I sure have plus more things that I didn't even know about! See you around both sites!

Unfortunately, I did not. I have the credit linked on both pages, but I am working on learning the odds and ends of CSS at the moment. I really dislike premade lookups, but I have to resort them because I lack skill of any sort at the moment regarding CSS. Right now, I'm using this great petpage though that is really helping me. Thanks though. The information provided is all me though.

1. Welcome to TDN. I'm CAV.

2. Wipe your feet before you enter.

3. Don't always be so serious, exept in "Debate and Discussion", which has a few special rules.

4. Which reminds me, follow all TDN rules. We don't want you in trouble now do we?

5. Don't be afraid to ask people questions.

6. Try to join HAMS, the dominant group on TDN. I'm one of the Leaders and Founders, so I should be able to help you.

I'm 13, and I'm very respected here (I think), so you should fit in just fine.

1. Welcome to TDN. I'm CAV.

2. Wipe your feet before you enter.

3. Don't always be so serious, exept in "Debate and Discussion", which has a few special rules.

4. Which reminds me, follow all TDN rules. We don't want you in trouble now do we?

5. Don't be afraid to ask people questions.

6. Try to join HAMS, the dominant group on TDN. I'm one of the Leaders and Founders, so I should be able to help you.

I'm 13, and I'm very respected here (I think), so you should fit in just fine.

Ah, thank you. I did indeed read the rules, and I can't help but be serious. It is my predestined nature. I'm a cynic. I will look into HAMS...what a name. I'm thinking of going vegetarian too...how strange.

• 2 weeks later...

Welcome, welcome. I enjoy that at your age you are much more mature, I always admire that in people. As for me.. I am 24 and I act about 14. Go figure, eh?