Concerned

Secre

I just scored 30,445 points in Bouncy Supreme which puts me above first place. It says my score is going to be reviewed by staff. Does this mean I could be banned for it? It's taken me about 4 hours today to get that score.

I myself haven't ever done well on a game :-P--but I've heard often that when you get the new top score, Neopets reviews it, just to be sure everything was legit. I'm pretty sure it happens with a lot of games, and if anything ends up happening, get in touch with TNT. But otherwise, wait for them to confirm it and....Congratulations on your AWESOME score!!!!!

-Jules

If you played fairly, then no. You are not going to get banned. Let TNT review your score. They are just trying to make sure that everything's fair. Don't worry, you know you are not going to be banned. And yes, congrats for your high score. :laughingsmiley:

Cool, thanks. I've never done well enough on a game to have that kind of thing and so it nearly caused me to have a heart attack when it did! Thanks.

I've gotten scores reviewed often, and they've always been approved. And they always review before it's put in the HS table. They reviewed when I ended up getting 3rd in Eliv Thade.

I've had it before just because it was alot higher than normal - 900 in meerca chase... It'll work in your favour that you spent ages on it - they'll see it straight away then realise that if you'd cheated, you would have taken seconds lol. Good luck and congrats on the score!

They don't review every score that goes to the High Score Table. My gold trophy winning Petpetsitter score was not reviewed, and it was much higher than both the other scores on the table and my previous best score. Usually they approve the reviewed scores though. It's happened to me a couple times with other games over the years. Most of the time, I'm not good enough to have my scores reviewed. :P

Congratulations! Don't worry about the score. They will see that you earned it, and you'll have that awesome trophy in no time :D

When staff reviews it, it usually means they will give you a trophy if you got into the top 3 high scores. Them reviewing it simply means you will get rewarded. Unless you cheated of corse...

Congratulations on your high score in the game. Just be patient and I'm sure you'll get your trophy soon for all your hard work! I think it's a good idea that TNT reviews high scores. That way if someone cheats at the game then they can find it like if it only took you a couple of seconds to get that score.

Once again congratulations!