Is it just me?

Secre

Or do many of the unconverted pets looks better than the converted ones. I've been looking through sunnyneo's rainbow pool and I've found that many of the the grey, some of the royal and some of the others actually really look better UC. Particularly the grey which actually look depressed...

What do you think?

They do! The reason a lot of the pets look weird now (esp. the royal, grey and faerie ones) is because they had to make all the recolors look similar to make the customization work. Kinda sucks. Sometimes I wish everyone had the option to choose between the old pets or new pets. :<

Faerie pets are the saddest I think, because they were SO AWESOME before. Now they are sort of unmistakable between pets with a pair of NC Mall wings attached to them.

The other conversions don't bother me at all... I think most of them are really close to the old and sometimes slightly better looking.

The random clutched fist thing so many Neopets have, though? Drives me insane, haha.

I really like the UC grey and the UC plushie. I would love to have a UC plushie draik. That is my all time dream pet. Then an UC plushie shoyru then the UC grey grundo. Of course i don't have any UC so the likely hood of me getting one is pretty slim. I wish they didn't covert them. I miss my happy pets way back when. Of course i was never into painting back then so none of my pets would have stayed UC. *tear

UC are ones that haven't been changed to a new design. They vary with species and color. Like there's UC Faerie Shoryus, Robot Ixis, Coconut Jubjubs, etc. If you aren't familiar with the current look of the pets, sites like Sunnyneo, show you the differences.