New Game Challenge: Island Chef Academy

hrtbrk

I beat Abigail!!! I die immediately after as I can't get the waiter to take my stuff on Lv 5. But I got Abi's score at least!

EDIT: By colour matching to put on the side do you mean the glow around the pan etc?

EDIT 2: Scratch that I have finally figured it out and beaten AAA!

It took a few tries, but I finally beat AAA, once I got the hang of it. I discovered in the later levels, where you need more than one ingredient, to keep everything at one ingredient. That REALLY helped me out! So, if one plate needs two ingredients, put one in, then refill that ingredient, so you are back at one ingredient for each plate.

The colors of the bowls are too much like each other. It may just be that I'm dumb but I keep having trouble figuring out which bowl is supposed to be used for each dish because I can't tell the difference between the colors.

I'm the same way. Seconds after I prepare a bowl I think "Oh shoot! Wrong bowl!" xD I wish the colors were more distinct.

I love this game! I must admit though that it took me a while to figure out exactly how to play. Like everyone here has said, you really MUST pay attention to the color around the pots and match them. Took me a minute to figure that out, but once I did, I must say I really enjoy this game .

I'm by no means an expert, but my tips are to fill your bowls first thing when the game starts, then every time you dump one, click to refill it BEFORE picking up the next bowl. I know it may seem like you don't have time, but really ... it only takes a fraction of a second to click :)

Then, just pay close attention to the color of the pots and be sure to match them, and also don't get too flustered when they are done cooking, you do have a second to move them so take your time.

Good Luck to everyone!

I kind of like this game, though probably not enough to make it a daily, unless it has a good point ratio. It was really easy to beat Abi, but if took me a couple of days to beat AAA.