My luck this week is never ending!!!!

Secre

I am such a flukey so and so!!!!

1. Neopian Times win leading to a Grey paint brush

2. Selling of Grey Paint Brush for 3.5 million

3. Buying Fire Paint Brush for 825k and getting a nice background

4. Just won the Dice-a-Roo jackpot of 40,223np!

All I now need is to win the lottery!!!!!

Happy happy happy happy happy!!!!!!

Wow. You got a Fire PB for 825k? I thought they were in the millions? (Not to focus just on that.)

Congrats on everything else. I tried playing Dice-A-Roo for awhile, and I just wasn't getting anywhere with it.

That's what I thought but I got one at auction for 825k!!!!!

Dice-a-Roo is pure chance and luck and the odds aren't brilliant! Overall this is my second main win on it, but most of the foods and stuff sell for over 5np anyway so you can't really make a loss. I've been playing it recently for the items for packrat avatar!

Oh wow!

Looks like someone is feeling very lucky (and rich) today. :D

Well congratulations!

I am happy that people actually get lucky on Neopets.

I hope I get soon.

And you got a fire Paint Brush for only 825k. Wow, really wow.

I wish I was that lucky. :P

And I usually don't play Dice-A-Roo.

I think I should try it sometime. :)

You can get good deals with Auctions, but I usually don't even check. I'm one of those people that hates the whole bidding wars thing.

I'm going to have try it again. I just tried it for the avatar.

I've never got this lucky on neopets - ever. My only luck before was a paintbrush that sold for about 300k (I think) from the Fruit Machine.

So yeah, I am feeling remarkably lucky, and richer than I have ever been in all my time on neopets!!!!

EDIT: Spritzie

I don't usually try the auctions but I worked on the principle that for auctions it's probably better! And it wasn't even a bidding war - I was the only bidder!

You've inspired me. I'm going to have to give the auctions a try.

I've only won a PB once. And it wasn't really winning. It was an RE. And it was a Darigan Petpet PB. I painted a Quetzal for my husband, because he loved Darigan.

I'm hoping now that I'm on so much, (I'm always on Neopets while I'm at work.) I'll start having more interesting stuff happen.

You can get good deals with Auctions, but I usually don't even check. I'm one of those people that hates the whole bidding wars thing.

I'm going to have try it again. I just tried it for the avatar.

Well, sometimes when I don't have anything else to do, I just check the Actions, in case I get any nice thing.

But over all, I don't much of use it.

And do we get avatar for Auctions?!

No. I meant the avatar is for winning the jackpot on Dice-A-Roo.

I spend all my spare time on Neo, right now at least, playing games. I'm 250k away from my goal of 5 million.

Oh sorry. So, the avatar is for Dice-A-Roo.

I would try it some times. :)

As I love collecting avvies.

Oh and best of luck for your Goal. :D

I'm getting close. I should have it by tomorrow night, most likely. :-D I can't wait. Then what's left of April, will be working towards 6 million. (Over-achiever, right?) :laughingsmiley:

Over-achiever! Exactly! :D

Tomorrow night, is it?

That's really nice.

I like seeing people completing their goals.

It encourages me even more. :)

6 million? That's an awesome amount.

Work hard! ^_^

I LOVE your luck :D

Congratulations on everything fer sure! Hope that you and others can get luck like that to continue ^_^

Auctions are alright...took forever for me to win a faerie paint brush and I did for 2.7 million! ( I'll never forget that price =D ) and painted my pteri.

Thanks! I couldn't believe it! I thought my luck would end at the NT win - I wasn't even expecting the grey paint brush. Let alone the luck that followed.

• 2 weeks later...

Wow thats some good luck you have. As for the fire paint brush i think they have deflated because a couple months ago I bought one in the auctions for around 880K. Hope you continue to have good luck!