Background ideas

Secre

I've just painted my Uni fire from some of the proceeds of a Grey Paint Brush and I'm looking out for backgrounds that will suit her better than the sky background that she had when she was blue. I'm not entirely sure how to put a pic up of her here but it's username: selfbetrayal and the pet name: FaithfulDarkness. From that you can see that the blue sky background does look quite odd!

Any ideas?

EDIT: Just realised this might be better in the help forum. Umm, yeah, sorry mods - if it needs moving feel free!

Awww she's pretty. Congrats on getting her painted.

I'm not really sure of what backgrounds are available, but I recommend going to a site that you can search wearables, and look at all the backgrounds. I think it was sunnyneo, that does a preview of all the wearables, including backgrounds. I'm not sure if TDN has something like that or not.

But that's what I do when I want a BG to match a certain pet.

Awww she's pretty. Congrats on getting her painted.

I'm not really sure of what backgrounds are available, but I recommend going to a site that you can search wearables, and look at all the backgrounds. I think it was sunnyneo, that does a preview of all the wearables, including backgrounds. I'm not sure if TDN has something like that or not.

But that's what I do when I want a BG to match a certain pet.

Thanks, now I have two contenders for Backgrounds: Altador Sun Background and Tyrannian Volcano Lair Background...I think I'm swaying towards the volcano but I may have to check out prices!

After that all I need to do is decide whether I want to fork out 5million for a Faerie Paint Brush for tdub!

If price isn't an issue, I'd go with the Tyrannian Volcano Lair Background. That would be perfect, but according to jellyneo, it's 170k, where as the other is 1k.

And I'm so jealous! My biggest dream pet is a Faerie Shoyru. I'm waiting, and saving, and I'm eventually going to get a Faerie Shoyru MP. Last I checked, those ran around 2m, instead of the 5 for a PB. (I love Faerie Kougras. They're gorgeous.)

If price isn't an issue, I'd go with the Tyrannian Volcano Lair Background. That would be perfect, but according to jellyneo, it's 170k, where as the other is 1k.

And I'm so jealous! My biggest dream pet is a Faerie Shoyru. I'm waiting, and saving, and I'm eventually going to get a Faerie Shoyru MP. Last I checked, those ran around 2m, instead of the 5 for a PB. (I love Faerie Kougras. They're gorgeous.)

Ouch - Tyrannian Volcano Lair Background is going for 500k on the TP. That's extortion!!!!!!!

I love the Faerie Kougra's as well but they are sooooo expensive! It's either Faerie or Chocolate, but for the latter I'd need a FFQ and that is unlikely as heck!

I also want either a Shadow or Halloween Shoyru, and a Royalboy Lupe! So I'm not aiming for much really!!!

I have to admit I hadn't even considered the background issue before I painted and loved the colour but went; ahh, that doesm't look quite right! When it's a basic colour I don't mind the background being a bit out of place, but after spending on a PB it needs to work!

EDIT: It's a little bit showy now but much better...I'll think about the Tyrannian one! And if I decide to get it I can easily sell a 1000np BG on! And the Sky background can be saved for if I ever get a Faerie PB for tdub!

I'm the same way. I don't often paint my pets. (I paint on my side accounts.) On my main, 1 pet is painted. (Rainbow Jubjub) My other ones are all their original, they've been that way since I created the account 8 years ago. I just can't bring myself to paint them. I almost painted my Kougra Disco. I actually bought the PB, but it didn't match his BG at the time. And now I just can't do it. :laughingsmiley:

But after I paint a pet, I buy BGs that match. I'm still waiting on getting some nice underwater backgrounds for my sea side account, because I have a Disco Koi, a Camo Flotsam, and a Jetsam still needing painted. They just have starry blue BGs right now.

I have to admit I've always wanted a Fire Uni as it goes with the childhood fantasy games I used to play with a friend. I am a little wary of painting my Lupe, HarmBoer though as I've had him since nearly day one and I've got rather attached to him as he is but royal suits the character he is. And I have fallen head over heels for Faerie Kougras!

My only issue with painting FaithfulDarkness is I'm now not sure about the Uni Knight armour I've been hungering after since it came out!

I know what you mean. My very first pet, was my Shoyru, Spritzieblue. I can't ever paint her Faerie. I'm going to have to paint a different Shoyru Faerie. Same with my Green Kougra. And I have my Blue Lupe on a side, until I'm done with the pet lending for avatars.

I think the Uni Knight armour would still look really cool on a Fire Uni. If you did some searching, you might actually be able to find a Fire Uni that has it on. Jellyneo has a pet database. You could search Fire Unis, and see if anyone has the armour on it.

I've just had a look and there aren't any on at the moment, I'll keep checking periodically...there are however some very odd combinations of items and backgrounds!

I love your Uni now! She is soooo pretty! The only thing I have to say is her petpet. The snowball doesnt really match the Fire theme. I suggest you change it to say, a Baby Fireball which are about 10k.

I love your Uni now! She is soooo pretty! The only thing I have to say is her petpet. The snowball doesnt really match the Fire theme. I suggest you change it to say, a Baby Fireball which are about 10k.

Crikey, I'd completely forgotten about the petpet! Thanks! Hmmmm...I'm not keen on the Baby Fireball, so I'm now looking through the petpet types. So far the ones that I think are suitable are Wuzzle, Calabat (cute and red!), and Melton. Any ideas?

What does she looks like with the Moltara City Background? Too dark?

That seems a little too dingy I think. I'm not sure but I don't want to spend 40k on something that doesn't work!

I don't know if it's too dark but the Dark Cave background might look good or Tyrannian Concert Hall Background. Neither of those are super expensive. Or if you have any NC items to trade I think the Bonfire Night Background would look awesome. The MME3-B1: Magma Pool Background is pretty cool, too.

If you want to try the Dark Caves I have one you could buy and if you didn't like it you could just sell it back to me so you wouldn't be out any money. Just let me know on here and I'll set up a trade.

I think for the minute I'll stick with Altador Sun Background and think about trading the couple of the NC mall items I've got due to free NC for the Bonfire Night one as that is gorgeous.

And on the petpet I've decided on Melton. Thanks for reminding me I had a snow petpet divyadamini!

That seems a little too dingy I think. I'm not sure but I don't want to spend 40k on something that doesn't work!

Yeah, it might be a bit too dark. :(

You can borrow mine to see if you like it or not tho.

This topic has been edited by a member of staff (Anime).

The original topic had been answered.

Please check your user inbox to see if you have been contacted regarding this topic.

Per the reason above, this topic has been LOCKED. Please contact Anime if you have any questions regarding this action.