Magma Pool Theories

colors30

Hello everyone,

I have a few new theories for getting into the magma pool I want to try out, if anyone can try any of these it would be a big help to everyone...

1. Buying a lot of things from each shop

2. Getting a high score on a Moltara game, such as Clara on Ice or Moltara Run (Or all of them), or just finishing each one? (Except for the unfinishable ones, maybe just a high score?)

3. Maybe a combo of the two?

Just throwing out ideas, I hope we can find something. I do recall seeing a editorial somewhere saying it would require earning neopoints, leading me to my game idea, but I'm not entirely sure, nonetheless we should try it. Any new theories would always be good too. Just nothing relating to the plot or the worm quest, those have been proven false. Oh, and if you do have free access (The guard lets you pass while he is awake) please say so, I would like to ask a few questions, such as what games you have played and items you have bought.

I haven't tried them yet, but I'm skeptical about them. For one thing, how high would the scores have to be to pass?

I'm not sure. Or maybe you just have to play them a lot.. It would make some sense, because the guard says "Become well versed", so maybe just playing a lot.

I'm not too interested in Magma pets myself, but for those who are, I wish you the best of luck in discovering the secret. :)

To tell you the truth, I'm not to interested either! But it would help everyone who is, plus it would be a good birthday present for my friend!

I tried refreshing... I ended up refreshing a total of a little over 817 times before I stopped.(Yes, I counted. I got bored :P) At around 330, I did get a part for the workshop though :)

I totally try things out from time to time. A part of me wants to think that there's an item that hasn't been released yet, or it's similar to Bonju where being granted access will only be once a year.

TNT keeps dropping hints in editorials as well as the news. Just yesterday they released two new books with this caption:

Neopets will be sure to learn something new by reading these book from Moltaran Books.

Makes me raise an eyebrow for sure, especially with the whole "well versed" thing. But that also makes me think it has something to do with Igneot. Otherwise, what's his purpose... <_<

I wish I knew :sad02:

But that also makes me think it has something to do with Igneot. Otherwise, what's his purpose... <_<

Back when the Magma Pool was opened, I saw a couple people post that they had asked Igneot if they could swim in the pool, and he said yes. When they went to the pool, they were able to. (I don't remember whether the guard was just asleep, or whether they'd actually gotten access.) When I tried that, I had no luck.

Back when the Magma Pool was opened, I saw a couple people post that they had asked Igneot if they could swim in the pool, and he said yes. When they went to the pool, they were able to. (I don't remember whether the guard was just asleep, or whether they'd actually gotten access.) When I tried that, I had no luck.

Nope, it doesn't work, I just tried. I asked

"May I go into the Magma Pool?"

"Can I go into the Magma Pool?"

"May I please go into the Magma Pool?"

Nothing worked. I didn't really think it would, but it was worth a shot.

Nope, it doesn't work, I just tried. I asked

"May I go into the Magma Pool?"

"Can I go into the Magma Pool?"

"May I please go into the Magma Pool?"

Nothing worked. I didn't really think it would, but it was worth a shot.

It's definitely worth a shot. I have a Jubjub I want to get Magma, because she's going to have a Fire Kookith for a petpet. But I don't have the patience to sit and refresh.

It's definitely worth a shot. I have a Jubjub I want to get Magma, because she's going to have a Fire Kookith for a petpet. But I don't have the patience to sit and refresh.

I'll try testing my second theory after I play a quick game of ice cream machine for my competition. Ill just try sending 10 scores for each game, and that will hopefully work. I'm leaning more towards this because some people who did more in the plot had access instantly, while others who didn't do as much didn't get in. The people who did more obviously played the games more than others, thus allowing them in.

It can be really frustrating when TNT plays the whole "mysterious" game. Hints, that don't really help. Just like the Bonju avatar. If I remember right, it was beyond August, by the time people started figuring out how to get it.

They need to give more helpful hints for the Magma Pool, even though I can sort of understand why they don't.

Here's what I have done so far...

Moltara Run- Plays: 5, High Score: N/A, Completed: N/A

Tunnel Tumble- Plays: 18, High Score: 3,003, Completed: N/A

Cave Glider- Plays: 5, High Score: 1,885 Completed: Yes

Cloud Raiders: Plays: 5, High Score: 1,739, Completed: Yes

Clara on Ice: Plays: 5, High Score: N/A, Completed: Yes

Clockwork Codebreaker: Plays: 5, High Score: 1,000, Completed: Yes

I had read lots of theories on this Magma pool game,when I read this theory I feel that it had been discovered how to get in. But I am not successful yet.

On this game lots of theories are still in working precess.

For me Finding the right time is the hardest part,I am sure many people thinks that it's luck.

My friends told me that maybe each account is assigned unique numbers. I hate that part that from the moment he falls asleep we will only have until the end of the ten minutes before he wakes up again and sends us packing.

If the guard is asleep when you go to him that's not a guarantee that you can go magma on a pet is it? Because the other day he was asleep when I clicked over there then I chose the pet and then it went back to him telling me I wasn't versed well enough. I thought I clicked something wrong but it seems people don't really know much about the pool.

If the guard is asleep when you go to him that's not a guarantee that you can go magma on a pet is it? Because the other day he was asleep when I clicked over there then I chose the pet and then it went back to him telling me I wasn't versed well enough. I thought I clicked something wrong but it seems people don't really know much about the pool.

I've never heard of that happening. If I had to guess about what happened, I would say there was a certain time window you had, and by the time you saw he was asleep and picked a pet, he woke up.