I GOT IN!!!

Secre

I got into the neopian times with my first submission! I am far too pleased for my own good but I am far too chuffed! I didn't think I'd got in originally as I'd got a neomail saying it was being considered...which I assumed was a polite rejection. But YAY! I'm in!

EDIT: I even have a pretty trophy!

The title was 'employment in neopia', and it was based on how bad the businesses in neopia were...I can't remember exactly what I wrote but it was based on that.

I can't get over the fact that I got in!

It's a very pretty trophy! I never realised you got a trophy!!! Happy days!

EDIT: I actually keep refreshing my user page to make sure it's still there. And it seems to be there to stay!

I got into the neopian times with my first submission! I am far too pleased for my own good but I am far too chuffed! I didn't think I'd got in originally as I'd got a neomail saying it was being considered...which I assumed was a polite rejection. But YAY! I'm in!

EDIT: I even have a pretty trophy!

CONGRATS! That must be exciting! I've never really tried before but I'm sure it's a pretty hard feat to accomplish.

Congratulations! I'm working on entering an article for the NT so hopefully I get published once it's finished. I might even write a short story once I figure out what to write about. :graduated:

Congrats! That's awesome, and such a nice trophy. I'm going to have to write something sometime, so I can hopefully get something put in. :) I'm going to be on the look out for your work. :)

Congrats!

I love that trophy so much.

But even cooler that the trophy is the avatar you get for 10x NT!

Makes me want to write something...

Anyway, I can't wait to see your work in the NT!

I have to admit I doubt I'd ever get 10 items in as it took me long enough to try to think of an idea for one item!

By the way, when they say a future episode, does that mean the next one? As I'm going to keep checking until I find it! And when does each Neopian Times come out?

That's so exciting! I got a story in at Christmas time. I actually submited a short story and a series before that, both of which I felt were better than my Christmas story, but bother were rejected for "too many entries submitted". I resubmitted the series a month and a half ago or so, but I haven't heard back yet. I'm also typing up a new series based on a story I wrote a couple years ago.

Good luck to everyone else trying to get in! I'd love that Neopian Times avatar.

I have to admit I doubt I'd ever get 10 items in as it took me long enough to try to think of an idea for one item!

By the way, when they say a future episode, does that mean the next one? As I'm going to keep checking until I find it! And when does each Neopian Times come out?

You could get 10 in. With motivation, anything is possible! xD

Generally, you get in a couple of weeks after you were accepted.

And the NT comes out every Friday, which is today (as of time of typing post)!

And in addition I have a grey paint brush for getting in during grey week!

And I am now in! This weeks neopian times.

'Employment in neopia' is the title and it's in articles!

In fact:

http://www.neopets.com/ntimes/index.phtml?section=487017&issue=439

is the link.

You can tell I'm still far too chuffed!

Oh, and I had to mention, I think my favorite part of your article, is where you point out that the Freaky Factory building is the same color as the Grundo thief. :laughingsmiley: That was great. I'd known that the building was purple, but never put it together that it was the same as the Grundos.

Thanks, I'm glad you enjoyed it! I was concerned that the tone of it wouldn't be what they were looking for, but it seems to fit well with Grey Day!

EDIT: I've never had so many neomails in my life! My favourite so far links me to the neopedia article explaining what is really going on in the Freaky Factory: http://www.neopets.com/neopedia.phtml?neopedia_id=256

Your article was too cute! I liked it.

Well, congratulations.

I am actually too lazy to write anything right now. :P

And I am afraid I will get rejected, just like everyone.

I am a Neopian Times reader and just love reading those articles.

And I really liked yours.

Keep up the good work and keep writing. :)