Rare jellies?

Hannah B.

So I've been getting one free jelly per day for pretty much the past 3 months, solid.

And usually I get the basic staple jellies: strawberry, lemon, lime, maybe ONE mint jelly etc.

Suddenly in the past week I've gotten robo jelly, fire jelly, and stone jelly. Some pretty rare jellies that I've never seen!

Has this happened to anyone else? I mean, I know there's not too much to be excited about, since they don't sell for much on the shop wizard... actually it's kind of a lot considering we get them for free. I guess I'm just easily excitable? :eh:

Do they just keep getting rarer? Is this some kind of reward from TNT for diligently collecting your daily jelly from Jelly World? And is there some kind of super awesome rare jelly that we can collect which sells for 7milNP? *crosses fingers* :laughingsmiley:

The gelatinous mysteries abound... o_O

I don't think you get proportionately more rare ones after having sampled the giant jelly for long, but of course if you only go once, you are not so likely to see any of the rarer ones. If you are curious about the jellies there are then you can see them all on JellyNeo's item database:

Jellies on JellyNeo

Although, I too have recently noticed an increase in the rarer jellies... today I got a cheese jelly :S Maybe April is also the rare-jellu month (although TNT wouldn't mention this, as, of course, jelly doesn't exist)

Although, I too have recently noticed an increase in the rarer jellies... today I got a cheese jelly :S Maybe April is also the rare-jellu month (although TNT wouldn't mention this, as, of course, jelly doesn't exist)

LoL, oh yeah, I forgot to mention I got a cheese jelly a little while ago as well xD

And thanks for that link Freyja, now I know how much I should be selling these jellies for once I clean out my SDB.

I just think this whole thing is hilarious. Everyone post the ridiculously themed jellies you've gotten :P :laughingsmiley:

Yeah, I never got why half a jelly, or 1/3's of an omlette are worth more...

I think I've had a stone jelly, but I still think cheese jelly is werid - I mean, CHEESE, in a JELLY? hmmm... Is that savory or sweet? lol

Hahaha! If you get a Robo Jelly, have one of your pets eat half and sell the other half for 400 np instead selling the whole thing for 60 np. :laughingsmiley:

I can't imagine having Jell-O full of lint. Yuckcity.

Are you kidding?! Yummy! (that was sarcastic). Where does TNT get all of these random ideas for jellies like LINT jelly?! I mean, come on!! :laughingsmiley:

Where does TNT get all of these random ideas for jellies like LINT jelly?! I mean, come on!! :laughingsmiley:

You don't want to know. And don't even try to think about where they get their ideas for all the Gross Food. :sick01:

I've noted that Half Jellies sell for more which is very odd. It makes no sense!

I think half jellies and 2/3 or 1/3 omelettes sell for more because a lot of people keep their neopets in the neolodge and can't actually feed their neopets.

Now, I still half to wonder how easily partial food items would sell. I sold some of mine cleaning out my SDB (which I'm still doing - I don't think it will ever end) after getting the packrat avatar. I've always kinda wondered if it would be a good neopoint-making idea. I don't think it would be very sustainable though... and not a huge profit. :happystrange:

Yeah, I never got why half a jelly, or 1/3's of an omlette are worth more...

The only one that makes sense to me is Poisonous Jelly. It makes sense that the half would sell for more since you only ever really need to feed half to your pet to give it something else instead of some really expensive disease... so what would you do with the rest? It would go to waste :laughingsmiley: such a shame lol.

I'm looking forward to cleaning out my SDB once I've gotten my packrat avvie, and seeing just how much I can get for these jellies :D

I got Strawberry today, but in the past I got:

Dung

Fire

Fish

Glowing

Mint (I don't consider it rare)

Lint

Snotty

Whole Blunella

Peanut Butter

Lemon Truffle

Smelly

Whole Purplum

Poisonious

TigerSquash

It seems I'm more prone to get rare jellies than regular.

I got Strawberry today, but in the past I got:

Dung

Fire

Fish

Glowing

Mint (I don't consider it rare)

Lint

Snotty

Whole Blunella

Peanut Butter

Lemon Truffle

Smelly

Whole Purplum

Poisonious

TigerSquash

It seems I'm more prone to get rare jellies than regular.

Wait, do the things on that list count as rare? I get like more than half of those on a pretty regular basis. I think of rare as like, robo, or stone o_O <- neither of which I've ever gotten :/