Restocking Question

so im trying to restock but u have some trouble with the haggling bit... im not sure why but when im trying to haggle 50-100np down and still the shopkeeper will keep insisting 'I want at least X Neopoints for this great item.' The thing is even when I'm practicing on things im sure to make a loss on just for the sake of trying to get the hang of it, and i offer the exact price i get that message.

so what am i doing wrong?

That's really odd...I've never had an issue with it. When I try to haggle too low I get that message but often or not he'll just accept my first offer. I'm not sure what's wrong with yours.

are you trying to haggle, or to buy the item for basically his asking price? if you are trying to haggle, you want to start much lower than the asking price and slowl increase. if you want to guarantee your purchase, i don't think it's worth only a few hundred np, if the item you are trying to restock is rare and/or in demand.

If you're restocking, there's no time to go low then go up. I think the problem you have right now is that you're not clicking the Neopet in the picture. After you input your offer, you need to click the Neopet in the picture below instead of press Enter.

Usually, if I don't click the Neopet, it tells me that that is what the issue is. I doubt that's what is going on here. It should tell you if you need to click the pet. I'm not sure otherwise though.

That shouldn't be it, because when you zoom, everything is re-positioned to scale.

On the other hand, I don't see why you're having this problem...maybe try to buy something at the regular size? If that works, then you've narrowed down to the problem. :D

if you accidently offer too much less then what he wants and he says no then he will not give it to you for a little more then he wants.

As a rule for me I offer what he wants because on most items the amount you save by haggling is insignificant especially when you want to get the item and not miss it.