New Game Challenge: Nova Defender

Jenny ^_^

Nova Battle was removed due to copyright infringement (or so many assume). It was almost an exact copy of the game Death vs. Monstars.

So that's why it looked so familiar.

My high score is 3015. I'm getting lag in this game, which is why I suck.

Bartdrunkey's put up a video on how to get AAA's score on hard without having to beat level three - and to do it in under 5 minutes.

Awesome.

Yes, but.... HOW is he doing it??! I can't stay alive in level 3 at all! I keep scoring around 100k max.

Edit: Getting around 170k... UGH kill me

I actually just beat the score last night. :P I already posted my tips on JN, though.

Bart's just really, really fast at collecting the gems. I'm not, so it took me much longer to get there. I had the score at level 5.

• 11 months later...

My all time high score is just under 2,000 points. Which is nowhere NEAR Abigail's score. So frustrating...

This topic has been edited by a member of staff (Spritzie) because of a violation of the forum rules.

Please do not bump topics over 21 days old.

Please check your user inbox to see if you have been contacted regarding this incident, then review our rules.

Per the reason above, this topic has been LOCKED. Please contact Spritzie if you have any questions regarding this action.