The Official Pokemon Topic

CAV of Gang Green

• Replies 1.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I know this might be random...but has anyone heard of the Pokemon Creepy Black or Pokemon Lost Silver stories and such?

I just read them today and even though it was mainly disturbing (especially Lost Silver), I actually like it :O

Creepy pokemon stories ftw! xD

Ruby. The sets are Blue and Red (in the US, it was Green and Red in Japan, with Blue later), Yellow, Gold and Silver, Crystal, Ruby and Sapphire, Emeralnd, Diamond and Pearl, Platnium, Black and White.

That is what I thought! Thank you! :D

There aren't any. And there aren't English names for most of them right now, for that matter. But anyways, no new Eeveeloutions. Since it's all brand-new Pokemon, there can't be any evos of old Pokemon.

I know this might be random...but has anyone heard of the Pokemon Creepy Black or Pokemon Lost Silver stories and such?

I just read them today and even though it was mainly disturbing (especially Lost Silver), I actually like it :O

Creepy pokemon stories ftw! xD

I never heard of any of these? Are they comic books?

I never heard of any of these? Are they comic books?

Naw, they just fanfictions people like to tell to creep people out (mainly the younger ones) but they have the full story on youtube and someone even recreated the game to match the Pokemon Lost Silver one :O

They were interesting to read honestly!

^Pokemon Creepy Black Story

Got my hands on December's issue of GI, and it had their BW preview. I have the English starter names before pokemon.com releases them!

They are:

Tsujara, Mijumaru, and Pokabu! Also, Professor Araragi was used in the preview as well, so she'll probably keep her name (unless they haven't picked her name yet xD)

Got my hands on December's issue of GI, and it had their BW preview.

Blargh. I hate GI. All the games that I like they give bad reviews.

HOW DARE THEY GIVE GOLDENEYE A 6/10!!

Thaaaat's not the point of my post at all, it was just the source...

Anyways, I like that they're retaining the names. Tsujara is the only one of the three that's different from what we've been using, and it's actually eaiser to pronounce.

For Tsujara, pretend the t isn't there. sue-jah-rah. Technically the t should make the s sound really sharp, but that's the least mutilated version I can think of.

I haven't had trouble with pronouncing the previous ones, but for some reason, my husband says all of them with some sort of accent. I don't know why. He does it for all of them, and he doesn't have an accent.

Does anyone know much about the Mystery Dungeon, Red version for GBA? I just started messing with it, and I got Eevee for my Pokemon, and I know you can evolve them after you finish the story line. Does anyone know if you can evolve the Eevee into Leafeon as well, or is it just the 3 first evolutions?

I haven't had trouble with pronouncing the previous ones, but for some reason, my husband says all of them with some sort of accent. I don't know why. He does it for all of them, and he doesn't have an accent.

Does anyone know much about the Mystery Dungeon, Red version for GBA? I just started messing with it, and I got Eevee for my Pokemon, and I know you can evolve them after you finish the story line. Does anyone know if you can evolve the Eevee into Leafeon as well, or is it just the 3 first evolutions?

I have Mystery Dungeon Blue, which is virtually the same to Red.

It's only up to the first 3 generations so there is no Glaceon or Leafeon there. :(

Is the Blue for GBA? We've been asking several people at GameStop, and they all said that Red was the only one for GBA, but there's several for DS.

I was really hoping to be able to get Leafeon, but Vaporeon is my second favorite.

Thank you!

Is the Blue for GBA? We've been asking several people at GameStop, and they all said that Red was the only one for GBA, but there's several for DS.

I was really hoping to be able to get Leafeon, but Vaporeon is my second favorite.

Thank you!

The original Red/Blue/Yellow was for Gameboy Color and then FireRed/LeafGreen was remade for the Gameboy Advance. Red and Green were the first colors to come to Japan but in America, green was changed to blue.

For Leafeon, you can only get them on Diamond/Pearl/Platinum for the DS for now (heard they will be available for Black/White coming next year) and trading them to the other games for the DS.

Vaporeon at least is easier to get in almost every other game ^^

She's talking about Mystery Dungeon.

MD Red is the only GBA one. MD Blue, Time, Darkness, and Sky are all on the DS. Red and Blue are 3rd gen, for Eevee you can get the first 5 evos. Time, Darkness, and Sky are 4th gen, so all Eevee evos are avalible.

She's talking about Mystery Dungeon.

MD Red is the only GBA one. MD Blue, Time, Darkness, and Sky are all on the DS. Red and Blue are 3rd gen, for Eevee you can get the first 5 evos. Time, Darkness, and Sky are 4th gen, so all Eevee evos are avalible.

Thank you! I might be getting a DS for Christmas, so I will have to get one of the others.

Oops! My bad xD That's what I get for not reading the previous page ^^;

What Anime said is true though =D

So far, Sky Dungeon has been a great improvement for all the dungeon games that I've seen and played! Plus unlike Time/Darkness, you can be an Eevee again!