The Official Pokemon Topic

CAV of Gang Green

Well there were a couple of people queuing up. There were guitar heros there, DJ Hero 2, PS3 Kinect. It actually looked more interesting than the Pokemon stand. I bought some Pokemon keyrings though.

• Replies 1.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

PS3 Kinect.

PS3 is not Kinect. Kinect is Xbox. PS3 has Playstation Move. Both Playstation Move and Kinect suck anyway. The critics here in America already reviewed them, and they didn't like them.

Intrest in Pokemon tends to fluctuate a bit. The newer a release the higher the intrest. We're at the usual low- we have all the info on the latest games from Japan, but their English release is still a ways off.

I liked the cover but I've never played it.

Next thing you know, Xbox will eventually bring Pokemon to their games list.

Pokemon, Mario, Zelda, Metroid, Kirby, Donkey Kong, and Starfox are all published or even developed by Nintendo. They are made ONLY for either Wii or DS, and they will never appear on the Xbox or PS3.

Just like how Halo, Gears of War, Left 4 Dead, and Fable are only for Xbox and PC, both are from Microsoft.

And how Little Big Planet, inFamous, Gran Turismo, and Jak and Dexter are only for PS3 and PSP, both from Sony. All of the companies have their own exclusive titles that separate the console/company from the rest of the competition.

Mmm... but Nintendo's not likely to bring any new consoles out any time soon.

You haven't heard about the 3DS, haven't you?

Even if Nintendo isn't making new consoles right now, they are still a console company because they currently have a console on the market.

Ruby. The sets are Blue and Red (in the US, it was Green and Red in Japan, with Blue later), Yellow, Gold and Silver, Crystal, Ruby and Sapphire, Emeralnd, Diamond and Pearl, Platnium, Black and White.

Anybody have ideas on what the 3rd game of the 5th generation might be? I know it's WAYYYYYYYYYYYY too early to think of it, but I want to hear thoughts. I was thinking it'd be Grey.

Yes, Grey is most likely, and there's no doubt in my mind that Kyurem is the cover legend for it. Info and image under spoiler.

Spr_5b_646.png

Kyurem, Dragon/Ice. National Dex #646. More info here

Nah. When you see the legendary, it looks like it will be Grey. Look at the history:

Main pokemon from Yellow was Pikachu. Pikachu is yellow.

Emerald legendary was Rayquaza. He was green. Emerald is green.

Platinum legendary was Giratina. He was grey/black. Platinum is grey or black (depending on how it's made).

Also holds true for Crystal (Which, in the game cartridge, is depicted as blue) since Suicune is blue.

Hm, next generation will be Purple/Orange/Kreludor? :D

Ha! Are you stealing my idea? Or are you reinforcing. Either way, Kreludor would be a great 3rd game for that generation.