The Official Pokemon Topic

CAV of Gang Green

Thank you, I couldn't post it. xD It has the Premier Ribbon, which prevents the Pokemon from being traded on the GTS. Normal trades still work though.

And as I have HG and SS, I got TWO Mew. x3

• Replies 1.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Thank you, I couldn't post it. xD It has the Premier Ribbon, which prevents the Pokemon from being traded on the GTS. Normal trades still work though.

And as I have HG and SS, I got TWO Mew. x3

*super jealous* x3 I wouldn't WANT to trade mine either way =O but Yay for getting two Anime!

It's a normal Mew. Completely and utterly normal. Here's it's dex info. It's learned moves aren't that great... but it can learn every single TM, HM, and Move Tutor move (barring those with specific requirements... Draco Meteor, Frenzy Plant, Blast Burn, and Hydro Cannon)

Awesome! So I'm pretty sure everybody here doesn't watch the anime, but if you do, what is your favourite season?

Awesome! So I'm pretty sure everybody here doesn't watch the anime, but if you do, what is your favourite season?

I stopped watching the anime after the johto region...so I'm supporting the very FIRST season that started it all :D because that's the one I grew up with ^^

I stopped watching the anime after the johto region...so I'm supporting the very FIRST season that started it all :D because that's the one I grew up with ^^

Yes! I like the theme song, it's actually the only one that sounds good.

I like playing it on Stepmania haha.

So when will Mewtwo be available?

Mewtwo has never been an event-only Pokemon. He's avalible in game, in Cerulean Cave after you beat the E4. Mew is being given out for Gold and Silver's 10th anniversary.

1st and 2nd gen games. Those being the actual 1st and 2nd gen games (Red, Blue, Yellow, Gold, Silver, Crystal) and their remakes (FireRed, LeafGreen, HeartGold, SoulSilver). The only games that have Cerulean Cave. Mewtwo is 1st gen.

Mewtwo can be found and caught in the original Red, Blue, Yellow, FireRed, LeafGreen, HG, and SS.

He wasn't available in the original Gold and Silver but finally was put into the remakes of the games for the DS.

So quite a few games have Mewtwo ^^

Does anyone still remember the Mew Glitch in the ORIGINAL red, blue, and yellow? Because I remember trying it on yellow and it worked :) I caught a Mew in the Nugget Bridge and still have it xD

oh whoops, I coulda sworn he was in GSC. XD

I actually started playing in 3rd gen, but I did get copies of the eariler games. I never tried to get Mew, but I have read about the method and the exact way to get specific Pokemon.

I actually started playing in 3rd gen, but I did get copies of the eariler games. I never tried to get Mew, but I have read about the method and the exact way to get specific Pokemon.

I remember watching a youtube video on how to find and catch Mew and it really worked =O Too bad it only works on the old games since they fixed that glitch haha xD

I stopped after Master Quest. It just got tiring afterwards.

I actually started playing in 3rd gen, but I did get copies of the eariler games.

I started pokemon with Pokemon Stadium for the N64, but I never got really interested in the main series until the 3rd generation. The only Pokemon games I had were Stadium, and Pokemon Pinball for the Gameboy. I would watch the anime instead. I had the first 5 pokemon movies on VHS and DVD by the time I got Sapphire. And I never bothered to get the older games.

Has anybody seen the Pokemon movie about Max and Jirachi? (in English)

I laughed my way through the whole thing... it got weird and cheesy after a while.

Does anyone still remember the Mew Glitch in the ORIGINAL red, blue, and yellow? Because I remember trying it on yellow and it worked :) I caught a Mew in the Nugget Bridge and still have it xD

Yep :D Never got to do it though because my red cartridge doesn't remember save data anymore from playing it too much and age >.<

Yep :D Never got to do it though because my red cartridge doesn't remember save data anymore from playing it too much and age >.<

Oh.... must have been really fun for you though, now you can't play it.

Don't all games go like that though in the end?

The modern ones not so much, but GB and GBC ones do eventually die, lose their save data, and stop saving all together. Has to do with the internal battery running out or something.

Has the interest for Pokemon suddenly gone down?

Last weekend, at Armageddon, there was a whole Pokemon stand for Nintendo and only 2 people were there all day :guiltysmiley:

I didn't bother looking.

Oh, and has anybody tried the Pokewalker? It sounds like a way for Nintendo to encourage exercise while playing Pokemon.

If you didn't bother looking, then that means you didn't care either.

But it's most likely because some Xbox or PS3 game was there, and nobody gave a crap about Nintendo. Either that, or people were too busy looking at the 3DS.

My brother has the pokewalker. He likes that you can play with friends on the go. He doesn't like the fact that no matter how much you walk, you only level up once each trip.