The Official Pokemon Topic

CAV of Gang Green

• Replies 1.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I think he looks older, actually.... His eyes are a more solid brown than before. o_O And it's nice to get a little preview of the starters in anime form.

I don't think it's possible to get rid of him at this point.... it wouldn't really be the anime without Ash and Pikachu. Though it appears Brock is no longer with him.

I wanted Ash scrapped to. But he now has a fresh new look, might actually like him in this series...

There's not a single look in the world that can help Ash. Just rid of him entirely.

OMG!!! R4 is WORKING!!! THANK YOU GOD! (I actually prayed like 5 minutes before it worked :O)

So, I need a Vulpix egg 0:)

EDIT: Only JUST started but I'm loving HG!

EDIT2: AND IT SAVES!!! Uyi 0:02 0 xD

Now to get my Friend Code...

EDIT3: But I'm going to start playing it once all the Black and White info is out. As a distraction until they get released. A 8 month distraction... I'll just download more ROMS. (Don't judge me, I'm poor :P Joke. Just stingy with cash. But I'll be buying Black ;)). You can tell I'm excited right? (:

So I'm choosing Chikorita, I'll name it... Grace! So it need to be female...

EDIT4: Oh yeah, I had to try and make it work the day after Lati@s stop being distributed over Wi-Fi T___T

I've only played red, yellow, and sliver.. back in the days when gameboy color JUST came out. it was AWESOME!!!

except i never was able to beat silver

i couldnt pass the first half of the game..

i guess i didnt have any good strategies :sad01_anim:

Serebii posted a CoroCoro leak..... Combo Attacks! Combining two specific attacks for different effects.

It seems as though Game Freak is trying to revolutionize RPGs.

I don't play many RPGs because you end up doing the same thing over and over again. These combo attacks and triple battles may change the way I look at RPGs...if they're done RIGHT.

^ Um. Combo attacks have existed in RPGs for a long time. This is hardly a revolution. Maybe for Pokemon, but not RPGs as a whole.

Have you ever played an RPG other than a turn-based RPG?

Like I said, I hardly play RPGs, to the point that I didn't know that they have combos.

The only non turn-based RPG I've played is Mass Effect 2, but it's more of a third person shooter than an RPG.

Those trailers are epic.

So, Serebii has some new updates about Best Wishes....

Namely, Brock's is confirmed to not be there. During a recently aired ep, he decided to train as a pokemon doctor (ep images here, full summary will likely be up soon) and leaves to do that.

Also, on a less sad (no comments, I'm aware not everyone agrees with that) but just as long coming note, Team Rocket has updated uniforms. They're black, like in the games. That's... pretty much the only update, but hey. It's an update point blank.

Well, I only watched the first three seasons of the show. So if at this point Brock was the only good character, and now he's gone, what does that leave the rest of the show?

That leaves the show with an idiot and his overhyped yellow mouse, along with sidekicks that we don't care for, fighting 2 villians with a talking cat that apparently don't get the message when they get blasted off again.

That leaves the show with an idiot and his overhyped yellow mouse, along with sidekicks that we don't care for, fighting 2 villians with a talking cat that apparently don't get the message when they get blasted off again.

Exactly. Now Ash has to find another girlfriend to spend the next season with to battle 2 idiots. They seriously need a new storyline for Pokemon.

In general, yeah. I heard Black/White was going to be a bit more different than usual, since they already made games about every natural occurrence physically possible and then some. This generation focuses on the relationship between pokemon and humans. In my head I think it addresses the common parody that if pokemon were real, battling would be a form of animal abuse (which is just my interpretation), and Generic Evil Team Edition 4 plans to separate them forever.

I just hope next time they broaden their scope of possible plot lines. It would be unlikely since Nintendo likes to stick to the ol' "If it ain't broke, don't fix it!" strategy, but next time I'd like to see a more expansive storyline, something that people could compare to the quality of other popular RPGs. In the end though, I really don't know what happens this time, so I'll leave a final opinion when the games are actually released.

OMG the starter evolutions are EPIC.

Sticking with the water as the one I'll go through the game with, but I'm getting them all. :D

The fire one reminds me of a spectrobe.