Top Posters In This Topic

I'm trying to prepare this team:

Blastoise

Dodrio

Ninetales

Sandslash

Alakazam

Venomoth

It's on LG though. I'm gonna be making a new SS team with Weavile and Lucario once I finish this one.

I was just thinking about how a Fire-Psychic might be pretty cool the other day. Then they give us Victini. Of all of the pokemon, Victini? Wow. Just Wow.

Yay! More pokemon nerds like me! I am in the process of finishing up SoulSilver. I need to hunt and see which games I still have. If anyone wants my friend codes? let me know.

Yay! More pokemon nerds like me! I am in the process of finishing up SoulSilver. I need to hunt and see which games I still have. If anyone wants my friend codes? let me know.

We have a friend code/gamer tag topic in the Random Chit Chat for ALL games.

I dunno. With the teams I'm putting together it will take me until next spring to get them all at level 100.....

We have a friend code/gamer tag topic in the Random Chit Chat for ALL games.

I think that topic may have gotten old. If anyone posts there they will have bumped the topic.

EDIT: Never mind it isn't. I still gotta put my codes there.

I haven't either but like previously mentioned, I only battle over wii. And like will said, it's easier just to make 1 post and edit in all of your codes.

HG/SS Players I need your help!I want my team to be:

• Meganium
  • Poliwrath
  • Skarmory
  • Heracross
  • Amphardos
  • Ninetales

Now, I know I can't get the last 4 for a while, so I guess I have to start with Chikorita, Poliwag and Spearow. Does all this make sense? Or am I way ahead of myself? ^_^

Also, can with SS trade me over a Vulpix egg OR a low Leveled recently hatched Vulpix? I'll post my FC when I get the game ;) (I'm looking at you Noog, oh wait, Wi-Fi doesn't work. I'm looking at you Tyler ;))

Guess what blue? I can get you a mareep egg if you really can't catch one ;)

There's this guy in one of the first towns (can't remember the name, but Falkner is the gym leader. The town with sprout tower.) who you tell secret phrases and he gives you epic box backgrounds.

Theres also 3 more secret phrases. One gets you a mareep, one gets you a slugma, and the other gets you...actually, I forgot what the third one is. XD

All I need is your trainer ID on HG/SS.

Oh oh, thanks guys! I'll give the friend code as soon as I get it but for future reference @Tyler: I want a Vulpix egg, so it listens to me and doesn't grow too quick ;) Thanks :D

EDIT: I think I got Poliwag, at night, in Crystal at about past the second town...

SO I HERD YOU LIEK MUDKIPS?

Maybe you don't, but I'm breeding some in SS right now. Got one from Steve after beating Red today :D

Has anyone visited the embedded tower? I need to know how many HMs I will need when I go.