The Official Pokemon Topic

CAV of Gang Green

Well, as it's meant to be the small, event legend, like Mew, Celebi, Jirachi.... I'd say it's appearance is justified. As for it's usefullness, we'll have to wait till we see some typnig and moves. Celebi has horrid typing and a bad movepool, but I've found Jirachi is an excellent addition to an in-game team.

• Replies 1.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Isn't Jirachi Steel and Psychic? The same as metagross or Bronzong :P Although, I love steel types. Therefore, I love Jirachi. (Although Bronzong is the black sheep. Boo Bronzong :()

Awesome typing would have to be something Fire and Ice b)

Yup, it is, though it's natural move pool doesn't capatalize on the Steel subtype untill it learns it's signature move Doom Desire.

Also note that you put the letter 'S' at the end of games. You only beat sapphire without help, that is one GAME. (Not plural)

No. I've beaten other games to get the pokemon I had in Sapphire. But I'm not going into that mess to dig up my old games and tell you which.

the enigma stone event is being brought to Euramerstralasia (yay for new words :P), good thing SS gets Latias, so I don't have to go hunt down a used copy of Sapphire :P

PS, is Ranch compatible with HG/SS? I want Mew...

Pokemon Ranch? I think its compatible with DPPt.

Latios is in SS already, so the enigma stone just gives you the other one Tyler :P

Enigma Stone Event: USA Saturday July 31st - August 27th

Sadly, Pokemon Ranch if you have the U.S. version can only work with Diamond/Pearl.

Still...getting 999 pokemon in there just for a Mew is a lot D: You would be spamming Starlys and Bidoofs teehee.

A Celebi event would sound great soon! Only one I ever got was during the special tournament...years ago :O

Big_bidoof49189.png

Machoof? Bidamp? I don't know. Awesome? Yes!

I SHALL GET A RANCH AND BUILD MY SNEASEL ARMY!!!! MWAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!!!!

yea, walking with pokemon ftw xD

I just got to whirl islands only to find out I need flash, so now I'm looking through 75+ Pokemon to see which one, if any, I taught it too :P

2 hours until the wi-fi event =D

I got all of the items...without flash...or the map x.x

I have the strategy guide, but I wasn't home when I was in the islands.

New Pokemon

File:Miruhoggu.png

yea I love how you can walk with the pokemon its myfavorate part and I love the pokewalker it hepls a lot with level pokemon up with out all that guffy battling all the time question it this game how do you get spelling not sure celibi, darchi, deoxy, and the other legendaries from the other pokemon games

You'd need... let me see.... D/P/Pt for some legends, starters, and a number of regular Pokemon... and actually, if you have the Regis in it you'd just need them.