The Official Pokemon Topic

CAV of Gang Green

• Replies 1.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I really can't wait for Black and White! :wub_anim:

Pokemon is like, my true love now. But then we're tormented with an NA release date of Spring 2011...

meh. Whatever. It's not as bad as the fact my Pt game doesn't work with My Pokemon Ranch, let alone HG. Oh wait.

I have an Action Replay as well, but I've already promised myself not to use it for Pokemon Black/White, just to make the experience fun. The only reason I actually got the AR was because I had finished Pt/HG's storyline and I was new to Pokemon, and we all know that they hate people who start liking Pokemon later, thus missing out on Mew and a boatload of Pokemon.

...Someone tell me to stop ranting about Pokemon. :P

Does this mean they're replacing pokemon contests with musicals? I can't wait to dress up my pokemon in ridiculous outfits and make them sing and dance! <3

I don't understand why people even need action replay to get legendary pokemon. They're really easy to get by trading.

I have quite a few of them, but they're all just rotting in my PC. :S

I want to see my future Pokabu being dressed up and dancing around xD

I'm chasing the beasts since I don't want to go to the E4 in SS :P Raikou was easy but Entei dun wanna stay in the Quick Ball, even with him being asleep D:

I don't understand why people even need action replay to get legendary pokemon. They're really easy to get by trading.

I explained it before. A pokemon kept on dodging me so I couldn't get the National Dex, so I couldn't trade.

Besides, the legendaries are rotting in a corner. I barely use them.

I explained it before. A pokemon kept on dodging me so I couldn't get the National Dex, so I couldn't trade.

Besides, the legendaries are rotting in a corner. I barely use them.

CAV is talking about a Finneon, which I must admit, was also my last one. I had to find a lumineon by fishing, then breed it and hatch the egg. It's a tricky little fish. :S

I don't see too much appeal in contests except for RSE.

I think that DPPt was smart to actually make a reward for doing them in form of that resort, but I still don't care.

I HATE ABRA :grrr: I can't get a Timid/Modest one on LG.

To train :P They are both ideal natures for any alakazam.

I'm guessing that you aren't into competitive raising and battling if you are unaware of training by EV's or Natures. I try not to care about EVs or IVs too much, but I like to have the perfect nature for my pokemon.

It's explained a few pages back about how my internet is protected with a WPA password so my neighbors can't steal our internet. Pokemon games are too stupid to get through a WPA password, only a WEP password.

Plus I'm already using a Doduo and Vulpix that were traded over from my previous game data. They both have obeying issues.

Lulz CAV XD I'm actually glad that you brought it up, because I almost trained my doduo past level 30 (which is my current limit after beating misty).

I have to say that falling asleep while not obeying is something new in my eyes o_O

I have to say that falling asleep while not obeying is something new in my eyes o_O

I've never seen that before.

caan you get evees in soul silver I whant a ubeon spelling not sure lolz

I'm sure you can get Eevee. Isn't Eevee in Johto?

To get Eevee you have to visit bill in goldenrod city. His house is on the left side of the city kinda near one of the tunnel entrances.

When I first played silver (not SS) I had trouble beating miltank too :P You have to go through Ecruteak and then come back to Goldenrod to get Eevee. Ecruteak will be available after you finally beat that gym ;)