The Official Pokemon Topic

CAV of Gang Green

Awesome! I'm not that into the whole tournament thing because some people go a bit too hard out and it's not really fun after that.

• Replies 1.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I've never been in a gaming torney other than when I was in a Black Ops torney at my old school, where I got second place in the finals.

A banana Wiimote holder. That sounds a little gimmicky but cool because we don't have that kind of thing over here.

It was suppose to be like a pouch to hold your Wiimote in for when you take it on the go.

It was suppose to be like a pouch to hold your Wiimote in for when you take it on the go.

Why do people carry their Wiimotes around with them?

Seriously... it's not like somebody doesn't have a spare remote at their house for you to use.

Is it more expensive to preorder B/W in USA? It's like another 10 dollars or something here.

I don't know about other places, but at GameStop, you need to put at least $5 down to pre-order, though you can pay up to the full price of the game. Any remaining difference is due when you pick the game up, naturally.

Why do people carry their Wiimotes around with them?

Seriously... it's not like somebody doesn't have a spare remote at their house for you to use.

For a friend's house.

For example, I only have 3 Wiimotes, and one of them doesn't work with nunchuks anymore. So my friend had to bring his own. He doesn't have the banana though. :P

For a friend's house.

For example, I only have 3 Wiimotes, and one of them doesn't work with nunchuks anymore. So my friend had to bring his own. He doesn't have the banana though. :P

But there's still 2 Wiimotes for both of you right?

Well, I've never preordered anything before. Let me know what it's like when it comes out... I'll buy it then.

I have a little brother that would like to play too. :P

Sounds like your brother tags along when you go to your friend's place :P

Say, are there any online Pokemon games? (not from the Pokemon website)

I don't know about flash Pokemon games, but I have seen text-based Pokemon adventure sites, and there are a number of Pokemon adoptables sites like Global Pokedex Plus.

Sounds like your brother tags along when you go to your friend's place :P

No. My friend visists me, and he brings his own remote since one of mine don't work on nunchucks.

Good new for our European players! Your Shiny Beast WiFi dates have been revealed! Yes WiFi, you don't need to go anywhere to get them. Just download.

Raikou, Feb 7 - Feb 13

Entei, Feb 14 - Feb 20

Suicue, Feb 21 - Feb 27

Also, Europe will be getting Celebi, but the date is unknown.

EDIT Also! Just found this via my anime club's forums...

http://www.pokemonblackwhite.com/en-us/news/pokemon-mall-tour/

Pokemon tour thingy in the US! Check and see if one of the 14 malls they're hitting is near you.

EDIT Also! Just found this via my anime club's forums...

http://www.pokemonblackwhite.com/en-us/news/pokemon-mall-tour/

Pokemon tour thingy in the US! Check and see if one of the 14 malls they're hitting is near you.

I just checked. This surprised me, but one is in Colorado, in the Denver area. It's probably around an hour and a half away from where I live. And one of the dates is a day I'm off work.

Apparently you can only get 1 of the gamestop trio, since I went today and couldn't get Entei

Were your wonder cards full? I got Entei today on my Platinum and Soul Silver without any problems after getting Raikou two weeks ago.

I had to clear my old wonder cards in order to get it.

Yeah, I have both. To check your cards, go to the Mystery Gift feature and pick "Check Wonder Cards" or whatever it is. Then you can pick some to delete.

I'm torn whether to get black or white...I originally planned to go with White because i like the pokemon better, but OMG BLACK CITY!!! It looks so awesome and I'm seriously reconsidering...I'll probably go with white though...

Here's a joke for you all.

How do you get five Charizards and three Bulbasaur into a small sudan?

You poke 'em on :P

I've only just started to play again recently. Pokemon Silver ftw!

I'm playing leaf green right now and i find that i get to the elite four and just stop because all youre doing is training nonstop..at least now (after 10 years of playing pokemon) i have figured out how to use the vs. seeker so things are going a LITTLE quicker.

Offical list of all English Pokemon names is out!

http://www.serebii.net/blackwhite/pokemon.shtml

Serebii's info has been updated to reflect this, so if you wanna know the names you'll be seeing, take a look.

The Pokeball-mushroom Pokemon? Foongus and Amoonguss. xDxDxD

HAHAHA GURDURRRRR HAHAHAHAHAHAHA xDDDDD :laughingsmiley: :laughingsmiley: :laughingsmiley: :laughingsmiley: :laughingsmiley:

I will never stop laughing. gurrrr durrrrr. haha i can't wait for march :laughingsmiley: