The Official Pokemon Topic

CAV of Gang Green

I was about to ask that, Noog :P

mine is third, I dunno, I just really like that one, the starters and the legendaries mainly

my least favorite would be fourth :/ I dunno why

• Replies 1.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Really? I think that my second would be fourth and my least would be third :P Third had such weird and pointless pokemon like mawile, spinda, sableye, seviper, zangoose, solrock, lunatone, and nosepass. (nosepass is excused NOW)

If they made some sort of epic mawile evolution in the fifth it'd be really awesome. *is obsessed with steel*

I don't really have a fav region... odd..

I hope they don't overdo the new evolutions like they did in 4th gen. I would like move Eeveelutions though.

Third had such weird and pointless pokemon like mawile, spinda, sableye, seviper, zangoose, solrock, lunatone, and nosepass.

If they made some sort of epic mawile evolution in the fifth it'd be really awesome. *is obsessed with steel*

>:-(

Sableye is coolest, man! They live in caves and eat rocks and have like, jewels growing out of it's body.

My favorite region is Kanto. The first is almost always the best of... well, every type of media: games, movies, etc...

Although, I mostly like this region because it's the only one that was available when I started playing. ^_^

Really? I think that my second would be fourth and my least would be third :P Third had such weird and pointless pokemon like mawile, spinda, sableye, seviper, zangoose, solrock, lunatone, and nosepass. (nosepass is excused NOW)

mawile was the only pointless

Spinda brings back memories (sounds weird, i know, don't ask)

solrock and lunatone, as well as seviper and zangoose were with each other, sableye was just cool

Solrock is somewhat useful, but Lunatone is good for nothing.

Sableye is weird, not pointless.

I played pokemon red when it first came out, but playing Silver/Crystal was a completely different experience. I can't tell you how excited I was when everything wasn't in red hue.

No one "hacks" pokemon games. They crack them. And CAV, using an Action Replay is not fair to the other side who actually spent time doing what you did instantly. Action Replay is considered a crack.

Try to remember that Diamond is the only pokemon game I have. So to get all legendaries, I have no choice but to use AR. I barely even use them when I play online. I always kill with Empoleon.

I'm not even going to bother with you Paul...

There is always the GTS. I know most put up there are asking outrageous things, but if you put your own up with a fair trade you'll get takers. And then there's always organizing trades online first.

National dex isn't hard to get in 4th gen- just beat the E4 and see all the Pokemon in the region dex. I'm sure I linked to a good guide somewhere on here, but I can find again...

Yeah, i'm not even to the 6th gym yet and i'm way over 100 so far on my pokedex. :yes:

Anyone know how to get to Lake Acuity after you finish at the other two lakes? I'm stuck. T-T

I'm playing soul silver and I am kind of upset

I was grinding with my Abra, and finally evolved it into Kadabra, but I accidentally cancelled it, so I evolved it at level 17, but now i was planning to use that Kadabra, but it only knows Teleport because it didn't evolve at level 16 and I don't want to grind another level using switching between Pokemon ;_; oh well *breathes*, let's do this

Beat Candice in Snowpoint for your 7th badge, letting you use HM08 Rock Climb. It can be found just above the western house on route 217. Use the itemfinder if need be. Then head up the odd bumpy wall using Rock Climb. Sorry, I forgot they added the Climbable area in Plat. In D/P, you just head to where the Grunts were blocking after you beat her. Yes, they vanished after you win, that's why they changed it. You'll still need the HM for Victory Road though.

Tyler, you know Kadabra (unlike Abra) can learn TMs, right? Take a look at the list

National dex isn't hard to get in 4th gen- just beat the E4 and see all the Pokemon in the region dex.

I know, and I was 1 pokemon away from getting it. But I could never find it.

I was acutally thinking you could just teach it something that does damage... TM27 Return can be gotten for free on the 5th floor of the department store if your friendship level is high enough... Psychic can actually be gotten for free from Mr. Psychic in Saffron... There's a number of gym leader given TMs on there...

EDIT: I'm going to hazard a guess and say Palkia?

For some reason they gave me trouble too... Well, I was gonna list the routes you can see it wild, but there's a bunch... As for trainers... Serebii has everything listed on the PokeEarth thing, first I've found is Fisherman George on route 222, the one going to Sunyshore. He's one of the the fishermen on the beach, it's easy to skip them.

CAV, all you needed was to catch lumineon and then you could breed it.

If you only had a 4th generation game, then you only deserve 4th gen pokemon. Some of us have put hundreds of hours into getting our pre-4th gen pokemon, unlike you. I had to BEAT A GAMECUBE GAME just so I could use shuckle and forretress, not some handheld I can play everywhere. There is no excuse for HAVING to use AR, you are just too lazy to actually work for anything. I saw Leaf Green for $5 at gamestop so don't even try to play the poor card.

CAV, all you needed was to catch lumineon and then you could breed it.

If you only had a 4th generation game, then you only deserve 4th gen pokemon. Some of us have put hundreds of hours into getting our pre-4th gen pokemon, unlike you. I had to BEAT A GAMECUBE GAME just so I could use shuckle and forretress, not some handheld I can play everywhere. There is no excuse for HAVING to use AR, you are just too lazy to actually work for anything. I saw Leaf Green for $5 at gamestop so don't even try to play the poor card.

^ ALL THAT! I did almost the same things :P

1) I beat all of those 100 trainers in the one place on Pokemon Colosseum JUST to get Ho-oh years before SS and HG came out!

2) Purified Shadow Lugia just to get Lugia in my team.

3) Same game as above but with the 100 trainers so that I could get a Cyndaquil (you'd be surprised how many people wanted to trade with me way back before SS and HG came out).

4) I would breed pokemon like CRAZY from a lot of the old games just so that I could almost get them all on my FireRed game before the DS games came out.

5) I traded a few of the shinies I actually FOUND in the gba games just so that I could get some really rare pokemon like Deoxys from the Pokemon 10th anniversary tournament by trading with others.

6) At the tournament, I got a free Celebi on my FireRed that I STILL have on my SoulSilver now =)

I don't know...I just don't like when people say they HAVE to use AR or anything like that when I had almost all of them in my Platinum game besides those super rare ones like Shaymin and Darkrai...until the events were around so I have them too. It all just depends how badly you wanted the pokemon (still remembers that whole 100 battles to just get Ho-oh run).

I'm very much against cheating in a Pokemon game. If you want it that badly, then you'll earn your way to it like others did.

In fact, the rare Seismic Toss Blissey that trainers use can only really be obtained in FireRed and LeafGreen and then transfered to the current games and that's what I was working on before I stopped playing pokemon for a while. Other trainers just cheat to get that Blissey V.V

I'm trying to complete the Hoenn dex in emerald and beat Mt. Battle in XD to get Chikorita and Totadile in my SoulSilver and complete the Johto dex. but I have a long way to the Pal Park