Plz help me with my set

When I played Neopets long time ago, Halo of Devilpuss was a great weapon. But it seems not any great now.

I want to have a best battledome set. It may take long time to buy them cause of high money. But I don't want to waste money on changing better item regulary.

So Can anyone let me know which item should I buy? :crying:

P.s: I have 1 more question. Is it better if I use lab ray on my pet OR use coin/stone for training?

Thanks ya all alot :D

One of the best sites for good battledome equipment is: http://battlepedia.thedailyneopets.com/index.php/articles/viewarticle/basic-weapon-sets/ . It gives items for whatever level you want to buy for.

I don't have lab so I can't comment. I have heard that lab is far more effective but as I have no experience I don't know.

Ghostkerbomb: As many times as you like, but just once per battle.

I'd say lab and train at the same time. The lab is known to increase health mostly and rarely increases defence, so training can be expensive because you'd have to train your level up to half your health, then train other stats. I'd lab until health is close to the next level of training (i.e. when you need more Dubloons or more Codestones) and then train until you reach limits.

Can you give us an idea of your pet's stats and the budget you're working with? Helps with choosing weapons =)