April Fools Day

Secre

has anyone gotten the avatar yet? im refreshing at the news page but nothing seems to be happening :S

I think it's meant to be only after they take the joke down from what I've read, and I'm still getting RE's telling me to prank people etc. We may have to wait a little longer.

• Replies 62
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Do you get the BG when you pie someone, or when you get pied by someone?

I got the pie when I pied myself and I got a neomail from theneopetsstream to say they felt sorry for me that I'd got pied and the background might make me feel better.

I got the pie when I pied myself and I got a neomail from theneopetsstream to say they felt sorry for me that I'd got pied and the background might make me feel better.

What do you mean "when I pied myself"? You pied your side account from your main account (or vice versa)?

looking for pies ;3

feel free to pie me lols I still need the background :whistle:

I just pied you. I also would be happy if people pied me. Now there's something I never thought I'd say.

It's funny that because of the background people want (their Neopets) to get pied.

It's taking forever to get the background! I must have pied myself 150 times by now. Please send some pies my way!

I just pied you. I also would be happy if people pied me. Now there's something I never thought I'd say.

It's funny that because of the background people want (their Neopets) to get pied.

just pied u back ;3

I'll pie more ppl after the time limit

edit: i just got the BG, all pie attacks may stop ;3 (unless u're just feeling evil.... o_O )

I just pied you, masaryk_the_mad and shadows4fairy.

TNT got everyone pieing each other because of the background! :P :laughingsmiley:

Edit:

just pied u back ;3

I'll pie more ppl after the time limit

edit: i just got the BG, all pie attacks may stop ;3 (unless u're just feeling evil.... o_O )

Thanks. Now all my Pets are pied.

What time limit?

Thanks for any pies that have been sent my way. I have also pied everyone asking to be pied. I'm still waiting for my background.

What's this time limit about?

EDIT: Finally got the background! Thanks for the help!

I would love to be pied! Still waiting for the background... :). Will pie people in return too!

you've just been pied ;3 gluxx on the BG~

and gratz to everyone that got their BGs

and the time thing i was talking about, I'm not sure if it's just a glitch or something, but I can't seem to pie ppl consecutively...no text shows up and I'm assuming it's not a successful prank if it's like that =/

lol this day was mega fun (still on neopet time). my friend was slimed randomly on the site and wants to know when it will be gone. and i started wondering the same thing. when will it disappear? the next day?