Festival of Neggs: Quest #4 Steps

hrtbrk

• Replies 68
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

someone please help me i have no idea how to find the slymooks. i have clicked all of the high lighted spots going by the pairings. nothing happens. if someone will be willing to help me i will be very much apprectiated.

You have to press the button keep looking until a green little animal appears on one of the highlighted spots... Then click it... Keep on repeating that process til you have found 5 :)

This is driving me insane I cannot find the stupid thing in the Haunted Woods and I keep on refreshing. I am going crazy.

Did you go everywhere in the Haunted Woods? I thought I did, but didn't get it the first time, so I went everywhere again, and then to the coloring pages, and that's when I got it.

It was frustrating at first though... but not as annoying as the Slymooks!

there is no KEEP LOOKING button. ugh. i dont understand.

Where are you, step 4.2 or step 4.4? When you have a map in front of you that is a static image, you have to follow the guide with the highlighted places. When you're still in the beginning and finding a slymook for the first time you have to visit all places in the haunted woods.

does that include the deserted fair grounds???? and the gypsy trail???

nevermind. thank you guys for helping out =]] i appreciate it

This post has been edited by a member of staff (Stephé) because of a violation of the forum rules.

Please do not double post. Use the edit button instead.

Please check your user inbox to see if you have been contacted regarding this incident, then review our rules.

Thanks green_dragon_fairy you were right, you do have to circle around the haunted woods on 4.2.

Basically what I did was click on every place in the haunted woods and then refreshed twice at the paintbrush page. It took me maybe one or two times of going around the places on the map before it works but then I got the message on the top of the screen at the paintbrush stall saying I just spotted the slymook "blah blah blah".

I think the thing I hated most about this quest was the ending, with Kari going "Well, you were obviously no help to me in finding a Petpet." After all the time I took trying to find the stupid thing I can't help but feel that this is a kick in the teeth

You have to look very carefully, or you can easily miss it. Have you tried using a guide that shows all the places it can appear? Also, once you're to the map, don't refresh... click "Keep Looking."

Once you find him, and it gets away, you have to repeat that 5 times. If you refresh at any point in that, it will reset the count.

Honestly, I have better things I could be doing. It kills me to abandon a quest in the middle, but I am sick of refreshing over and over. There's easier ways to get relatively cheap prizes like these :/

This is kind of ridiculous! Finding the slymook I mean. I've been at it for twelve minutes, and have found him twice. Please tell me I'm not the only one having this problem? 8D

Nevermind! I got it! To help you guys;

http://www.neopets.com/~kskkoo

^ Use that page. Refreshing the map resets the count of how many times you've found the slymook! So right click the image and press open in new window (or tab, haha doesn't matter) the url will say something like map_00. If it's a double zero, press "keep looking" because it is NOT on the map! If the url says map_01, map_12, ect it IS on the map!

That pet page does not have the locations anymore anyone know of a different one?

Nevermind found my own answer this page is better

http://www.neopets.com/~forbodes