(Not a) Featured Game

DoeRan

Anybody else where the featured game *AGAIN* doesn't give out twice the neopoints?

I'm getting so sick of it. Lost 27 million because Neopets doesn't know how to secure themselves against hackers and now they pull this crap again, another 3000 neopoints down the drain.

:grrr:

I just went to do the featured game after I saw this, is it actually supposed to give you 2000 NP or does it just double it within the 1k limit? cause I got 1k as well =/ but since I haven't really done the featured games before, I'm not sure what the problem is..sorry =/

Yep, I got the problem as well! Maths nightmare actually gave out 2k per game max yesterday even though petpet sitter was the 2x... It's probably another glitch on tnt's part unfortunately :(.

TNT has been pretty glitchy lately. They are probably to busy freezing people for there supposed "cheating" :guiltysmiley:

Neo has ALWAYS been glitchy in general. :/ Even in the "good 'ol days."

I agree. Just send a bug report and move on. They'll get to it eventually.

They addressed this in the editorial this week :) It's a day behind so it doesn't see that it's a featured game :P

Hey, TNT. I brought cookies, but I ate them while I was waiting. D: I've noticed that the game displayed as the Featured Game is actually a day behind. Today, it says the Featured Game is Petpetsitter, but it's actually Math's Nightmare; yesterday was Petpetsitter. Can you please fix this? Thanks! ~_introit

*stares at empty plate* Q_Q We've gotten a lot of reports regarding this, and will get some hapless programmer to do something about it. Hopefully that something is fixing it. Sometimes, though, they have caffeine jitters and you never know what in the world is gonna happen when those typing fingers start flying.