Q&A

CAV of Gang Green

Lately, I've been quizzing everyone on stuff they like, and how they are. Now because I have to edit my page and have no idea what to put there, I want YOU to ask ME the questions! Ask me anything. And all questions (and awnsers) will apear on my page. All you have to make sure of is that it follows TDN's rules.

Now, get askin'!

Real world:

Who is your favourite author? And what is your favourite book?

What is your favourite (non neopet) computer game?

Do you believe in fairies?

What did you get your mum for mothers day?

Neopets:

If you had a dream pet of your dream colour what would it be?

What clothes would you give it?

What drives you insane about neopets?

There be my first thoughts - take your pick of any of them, or none of them. They're not the best questions in the world but it's after midnight and my brain is not working!

I'll take em all!

Q: Who is your favourite author? And what is your favourite book?

A: J.K. Rowling and Lemony Snicket. As for book, I don't have a favorite, but Harry Potter, Series of Unfortunte Events, and Diary of a Wimpy Kid make the list.

Q: What is your favourite (non neopet) computer game?

A: While I'm TDN's Video Game Addict, I don't play PC games. Rather, I play Console Games (Wii, 360, PS2, etc.)

Q: Do you believe in fairies?

A: I'm a guy, so no.

Q: What did you get your mum for mothers day?

A: *sigh* My mother died last June.

Q: If you had a dream pet of your dream colour what would it be?

A: I already have my dream pet (Hissi) but I don't know what could be my dream color.

Q: What clothes would you give it?

A: I don't know.

Q: What drives you insane about neopets?

A: THE ALTADOR CUP!!!!!!

Silly answer, no because you're a guy. Everyone should believe in fairies!

And I'm sorry about your loss.

As for my question, how did you get your username?

As for my question, how did you get your username?

Which, my Neo, or TDN?

This post has been edited by a member of staff (Stephé) because of a violation of the forum rules.

Please keep your posts at least 7 words long. Quotes do not contribute to the post count.

Please check your user inbox to see if you have been contacted regarding this incident, then review our rules.

Which, my Neo, or TDN?

This post has been edited by a member of staff (Stephé) because of a violation of the forum rules.

Please keep your posts at least 7 words long. Quotes do not contribute to the post count.

Please check your user inbox to see if you have been contacted regarding this incident, then review our rules.

Crap, I'm tripping up when it comes to the rules.

Q: How did you come up with your TDN username?

A: CAV is my initials. I cannot tell you my full name, but my first is Christopher. The 2 is because my first TDN account had CAV, and I can't take it.

1. Can I call you Chris now, then? xD

2. Which would you rather answer, a "What would you do with a million dollars"question or a "What would you bring if you were stranded on a desert island?" question.

3. If you had a million dollars and 1 week to spend it what would you buy?

4. If you were going to be stranded on a deserted island for 1 week what three things would you bring?

5. If you were a Squirrel where would you live?

6. Jimmy cracked corn. Do you care?

Q: Can I call you Chris now, then? xD

A: I'd perfer CAV.

Q: Which would you rather answer, a "What would you do with a million dollars"question or a "What would you bring if you were stranded on a desert island?" question?

A: Give me both.

Q: If you had a million dollars and 1 week to spend it what would you buy?

A: First, I'd get someone to teach me, a 13 year old driving lessons, so I can drive early. Then I'd buy LOTS of video games. I'd buy something for my family. Then I'd put the rest away for save keeping.

Q: If you were going to be stranded on a deserted island for 1 week what three things would you bring?

A: My cell phone, so I can call someone to get me. (Note: I'm not a textoholic)

Q: If you were a Squirrel where would you live?

A: Where I am now.

Q: Jimmy cracked corn. Do you care?

A: Maybe.

• 6 months later...

I'll take em all!

Q: Who is your favourite author? And what is your favourite book?

A: J.K. Rowling and Lemony Snicket. As for book, I don't have a favorite, but Harry Potter, Series of Unfortunte Events, and Diary of a Wimpy Kid make the list.

Q: What is your favourite (non neopet) computer game?

A: While I'm TDN's Video Game Addict, I don't play PC games. Rather, I play Console Games (Wii, 360, PS2, etc.)

Q: If you had a dream pet of your dream colour what would it be?

A: I already have my dream pet (Hissi) but I don't know what could be my dream color.

Q: What clothes would you give it?

A: I don't know.

Q: What drives you insane about neopets?

A: THE ALTADOR CUP!!!!!!

1. Steven King, The Dark Tower Series (its like a sci-fi horror western romance epic), Robert Jordan,The Wheel of Time series (similar to The Dark Tower, but without cussing and without so much graphic content, but still a really amazing fantasy epic that I would recommend to anyone of any age)

2. Oooooh, I'd have to say Amateur Surgeon on AdultSwim.com

3. I vehemently believe in faeries. ANd when you say you don't believe, they don't really die like in Peter Pan. They get vengeful and the last thing you want is a pissed off faerie.

4. I believe socks, shea butter infused lavender scented super sof plush amazing socks.

5. Ummm, I love my uni she is my favorite ever, but I'd like her to be painted faerie or island or something fun and colorful like that.

6. Cute clothes, that sparkle, or that go with their paint job.

7. Those darn moltara worms.

This topic has been edited by a member of staff (Spritzie) because of a violation of the forum rules.

Please do not bump topics over 21 days old.

Per the reason above, this topic has been LOCKED. Please contact Spritzie if you have any questions regarding this action.