Something is Strange in Area

Guest Тeen_�stronomer

"Rinnite? Is that you?" A shadowy figure stepped out. It was a tall, muscular, green Eyrie. "MAKALU! I HAVE COME FOR YOU!" It boomed, as it reached out a massive paw towards Makalu. Just before he touched Makalu, he started turning mutant. Makalu's torched soul had taken over it. Makalu looked up, and evil smile on his face. "Yes! I have you in my control. Now, tell me what you've come for?" asked Makalu, taking the mutant eyrie by the scruff. "I have come to heal your soul." "Who says I want it healed?" Makalu retorted and threw the eyrie onto the ground. The frightened neopet fled.

• Replies 75
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

When Osari remembered what she was doing, she saw a Huge Green Eyrie turn Mutant and Makalu looking evil. Osari ran up toward Makalu and clubbed him in the head with the flat of her knife.

"What do you mean, your domain? Oh, I get it! Your trying to take over the city!" Osari's tail was tucked between her legs, but she was grinning so hard it seemed like she didnt mean it. "World conquest isnt all honey cakes, ya know. It takes YEARS of planning and insanity to take over the world." Osari fluttered up into the air and dropped pebbles onto Makalu's head.

Makalu's soul turned deep red, almost a blood color. Rina took out a potion. Ritte took out a knife. Rinnitte took out her bow.

"Ready....now!" Ritte stabbed the soul. "Rina, the potion!" Rina poured the glowing potion into the wound.

"Rinnitte, you know what to do." Rinnitte waved her bow and a sparkling light healed the wound. The sould became bright blue and disappeared into the air. "Good job Rinnitte. Makalu is now oficially healed.

Guest Christmas Trace (Not Tree)

Neopia was now shrouded in a thick, red smog. A shadow gelert stood above the city of Area. And he had the eyes of pure evil.

The sky of the Realm turned red. "We better hurry. Kalokar's soul is hidden under layers of curses."

The shadow Gelert spoke, "The world shall fall before my unstopable onslought! Those who have tried to stop me in the past have all failed! The only one who can stop me, my son Tranokar, is now gone forever. There is no more hope for you, no hope for anyone."

The sky began to burn with fire and the world's volcanoes erupted.

Makalu dropped Osari and rubbed his head. "Osari! What happened?" The sky turned a blood red color. "Oh no! Kalokar must've escaped! The curses on him must be running wild. This is not good at all. Osari. You have to help me!" Makalu franticaly began searching for something.

Rinnitte just stared at kalokar's soul. It wasn't even a soul! It looked like a baby demon. "Mom, dad....this doesnt look normal...." Rina just chuckled.

"Ritte, remember the spell on Tranokar's dad?"

"How could I forget? Took us a month, but we're older now."

"Wait....Tranokar's dad? I had a dream about him or something...."

"It wasn't a dream. It was just telling you what your going to be encountering." Rina hugged Rinnitte. "Now, I'd like you to shoot ten arrows into the soul. One at the top and bottom, and the others around the waist." Rinnitte did what she was told.

"Keeyah. You almost destroyed that eyrie. But Ill help you anyway. What do you need? I can get Almost anything from anyone."

Rinnitte fired the arrows, but they stopped before they hit their target.

The soul looked at them with bright white eyes, glowing with themost brilliant radiance.

"You cannot beat me where I am the most strongest." said the voice of a pure evil monster so powerful that no onecould stop him, "I, Bresnar, will destroy the world that had betrayed me and nearly destroyed me.

Then the soul dissappeared.

Ritte just laughed. "That family is sooo predictable! The same spell has been used in their family every three people." Rina glared at Ritte.

"That spell is the most powerful. Bresnar is the first to master it. He even eluded us by using Kalokar. Remember what my grandparents had to do to take the spell off? Multiply it by 5. Thats no laughing matter." Rinnitte was frightened.

"Kalokar? Bresnar? I'm confused...could we just get this done as soon as we can???"

"That'll be harder than you think..."

((If you're speaking to me, I'm not in Neopia. You are, not me))

((Ahh...okay....sory and bunches of sorrow like that))

((If only I understood what you just said... Im afraid I dont speak Fritalian.))

• 2 weeks later...

Ritte and Rina were in a trance. "We can't let evil prevail, peace must rule. Chaos will subside and quiet will become more frequent," they both said at once. All of a sudden, a bright light appeared and Makalu appeared.

"Teach me how to do that later. Ok. I have the spell that was supposed to release Kalokar when I had gone mad and captured him. In theory, the rest of his soul is still captive. When I say this spell I should be able to release the rest." Makalu unrolled the weathered scroll in his paws. "Esaeler." I hope this works!

The scroll only disentegrated. "That wasnt going to work in the first place. Kalokar is under a deeper spell." Rina said. Rinnitte ran up to Makalu and hugged him. "Good to see you after.....a long time." Rinnitte walked away and layed on the ground. "Im wiped out...The spell is harder than I want it to be." Ritte pulled Rinnitte up. "I think we should get reinforcements. Do you have any friends in mind?" "Osari."