Something is Strange in Area

Guest Тeen_�stronomer

Guest Тeen_�stronomer

This is a continuation a Mutant Revelation, but this has nothing to do with mutants anymore. In fact, forget the old storyline. Only Tranokar knows what happened. The others do not know. Mainly why I am making this open sign-up. ANYONE can sign up because there is no reason to read the last two Role Plays.

Name:

Color:

Species:

Personality:

Other:

-----------

Name: Kalokar

Color: Red

Species: Gelert

Personality: Jumpy and overly confident.

Other: He lives with his father, Tranokar, in Area. He hasn't been taught any magic yet because of the magic restriction law passed two years earlier. It forbids any pets below 18 from learning magic.

In a dark cave in parts unknown, there stands a pet in a black coat. His face hidden by a hood.

"Father, I do not wish this." said the pet.

Then a strange figure stood hunched. It walked toward the pet with an errie limp.

"I run through your veins, just as your blood does, my son." said the horribly disfigured pet. His voice was sadly raspy and old.

"I will not!" replied the son.

"YOU WILL!" shouted the older pet. His voice boomed with such intensity. Lightning flashed in the cave, it was a shadow Gelert.

The son, still hidden, replied, "Noooo! I will not!"

Kalokar awoke in a cold sweat in his bed. Merely a nightmare, or was it?

Name: Tranokar

Color: Brown

Species: Gelert

Personality: Highly political and always thinks for everyone's best intrests.

Other: With what happened, he was changed forever. He is a proud member of the Area Council, with leads the city. Without him mutants would be a minority in the peaceful Utopia, Area would have separated, and children would be practising magic. Yes, it was he who banned magic for minors. He is constanly being re-elected for his famous motto, I think ahead, for the greater good.

"Father, father!" shouted Kalokar when he got to the kitchen.

"What is it Kalokar?"

"Was Grandpa a shadow colored pet?"

Tranokar paused for thought, "No, I think he was skunk colored. Why do you ask?"

"I, I had a dream, a nightmare, I am not sure if it was just a dream or a vision."

"Tell me."

"No, it is too weird to be a vision. Forget I said anything. I have to meet Rinnitte at the woods in one hour. Cya dad."

"Yeah, goodbye son." said Tranokar, he went to the basement, where he does all of his deep thinking.

Shadow, hmmm, Nighese? No. Maybe Rantise? No that's unlikely...

• Replies 75
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

((I'm pwnful! I got invited! WOOT!))

Name: Rinnitte

Color: Snow ((Changes with each role play :P))

Species: Chia

Personality: Looks into problems and tries to avoid danger.

Other: Wishes she could learn magic. Her mother, Rina, and her father, Ritte, do it flawlessy. She preoccupies her time by practicing archery and reading ancient text about magic.

Rinnitte was shivering. That dream.....really strange....what was it all about? Rinnitte walked out of the her room and met up with her parents.

Name: Rina and Ritte

Color: Yellow

Species: Chia

Personality: They are very political and are both in the Area council. They are secretive, but enjoyable. They support Tranokar all the way.

Other: They have an innate way of knowing things. They eventually found out about Tranokar's secret, but they swore not to tell. Their power works best when they're together.

Rina looked at Rinnitte. "Rinnitte? Are you okay?" Rinnitte acted noramally.

"I'm fine! I just am a little sleepy. I had a weird dream."

"Well, as long as you're okay."

"I've gotta go. I'm meetingg Kalokar at the woods!" Rinnitte took her bow and arrow and ran out the door.

"I wonder what her dream was about....something made her feel uneasy."

Name: Skunge

Color:Skunk

Species: Kacheek

Personality: A little clueless at times, but overall is a pretty intelligent Neopet.

Other: A friendly Kacheek that loves being outside with nature.

Skunge was sitting on a tree stump, staring at some Fleafs crawling across the ground. He was being careful not to disturb any creatures nearby. Skunge stood up and accidently get a splinter by sliding his hand across the stump. He reached into his bag, pulled out a medical kit and searched for some tweezers. Doing so had reminded Skunge to refill some of his medical supplies. "Better head down to Neopia Central's Pharmacy." he thought to himself.

((I got invited too!))

Name:Osari

Color:Darigan

Species:Lupe

Personality: Whatever she feels like being. Most of the time she's Bored.

Other: She ran away from the Citadel after somthing awful happened involving a pickaxe and some cheese.

"Tut-Whoo. I is bored." SHe saw a chia and followed him to see where he was going. When she got tired of stalking, SHe leaped onto his back.

Guest Тeen_�stronomer

Kalokar was sitting on a tree stump on the edge of the woods when he saw Rinnitte. Then he saw a Darigan Lupe in the sky...

((Yeah, I invited all of you guys...))

Name:Makalu

Color:Shadow

Species:Gelert

Personality: Quiet and nice. A good thinker.

Other: He has a vague memory of living in a cave and being mutant. But he's dissmissed it as dillusion. He's the head of the Area Council, even though he is young.

Makalu stood on the stoop of his house. What a beautiful day. Then he saw a lupe holding down an innocent chia. Makalu got up and rammed the lupe off the chia. "What is the meaning of this?"

"Im hungry and there's noone to steal from! WHat do you expect me to do? I cant eat plants!" Osari glared at Makalu.

Skunge overheard Osari as he finally reached them. "Erm..." Skunge said as he reached into his bag he always brought with him. He pulled out a wrapped up Spicy Chicken Burrito and held it out to Osari. "Here. I bought this while shopping at Neopia Central. I'm not really hungry anyways."

"I'm fine. But being the head of Area Council, it comes with problems. I can't help but think that Tranokar is up to something..." Makalu couldn't help but remember his dreams of Tranokar taking over. They're just dreams! What do I have to fear?

An errie breeze took over the woods and the trees turned black.

Kalokar was siting behind a tree. He felt its pain as it turned hard as stone and cold as ice.

Kalokar came running out of the woods yelling, "What is going on?!?!"

The trees then turned back to normal just as quickly as they turned to stone.

"You did that. Get away from me, I have no death wish. Im no plant. If I feel the slightest bit weak, I will shoot you." Osari pulled out her bow and arrow set (She stole it from the Darigan Treasure room before she left) and pointed it at Kalokar. "Watch your step."

Kalokar got to his house and burst through the door, "Dad! Dad!"

There was a loud croaking reply, "Daddy's... not... here... now..."

The voice was saddened as there were deep breaths between words.

"Who are you?" asked Kalokar.

"I?... I... am... the... monument... to... all... sins..." there was no place the voice was coming from, it seemed to be everywhere.

"Leave me alone!" shouted Kalokar.

"I... will... not... stop." there was a deep growl followed by, "We... will... meet... again... Bresnar..."

The voice seemed to trail away, then the room's lighting returned and someone began to knock on the door.

Rinnitte was knocking at Kalokar's door. She heard Kalokar sobbing. Rinnitte was about to go in, but she felt a chill go over her. She heard a rumbling from ground.

"Magic families have no place here...." Rinnitte started hurting all over.

"Stop!"

The pain went away.

Kalokar froze suddenly. His pupils were heavily dialated, like he was possesed. He aroze and shouted in the most evil of voices, "Doght ma katght, maelstrom dehearnes!"

The house blew apart and Kalokar dissappeared.

Rinnitte was blown back from the explosion. Kalokar used magic! I told him to never use it! Rinnitte looked around. There was a dark cloud hovering over her. A face appeared in it.

"Magic is evil....evil....need to stop..." The cloud rose up and engulfed Rinnitte.