Something is Strange in Area

Guest Тeen_�stronomer

The sky burned of fire and the trees turned to stone once again...

Tranokar looked up, he was at the markets. The sky was as hot as lava and the trees in town disinegrated.

"What is this?" he said aloud.

• Replies 75
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Rinnitte knew some magic, even though it was forbidden. She tried to make mental contact with Tranokar. Tranokar...I'm stuck in a cloud of darkness and Kalokar is missing...

My dreams? They are becoming reality! Nooooooooooooooooooooo! Makalu ran into town square, where the council would gather in an emergency. When he there, there was no one. Not even the smallest petpet was out on the street. The town looked deserted. Where are they? I have a feeling this is connected to Tranokar....

Osari had been following Skunge, Curious to what happened. "I told you Kalokar did this. I should have killed him while I had the chance."

"Hehe. He used to be well behaved, But now he's going to kill us all." She looked at her bow and arrow set and wiped off a smudge.

**2 YEARS LATER**

Kalokar hasn't been seen since that day. Attempts to find him have all failed.

Tranokar has resigned from the council and the city has been getting worse each passing day. His replacement, a white Xweetok named Messiera, has done all she could think of. Crime still runs rampant.

Tranokar spends most of his time in his basement, but no one knows why. Many think he stays down there in depression. Others believe he attepts to find Kalokar using his advanced magic techniques.

Makalu was sitting in a desserted cave where he had decided to live after he kidnapped Kalokar and gone crazy. Tranokar is gone! The city is safe! Kalokar is where no one can find him! But he STILL WON'T TALK!!!! Sooner or later you will have to go out there... Whispered a voice in his head.

Kalokar awoke in a realm of complete blackness. Red smog slowly churns and fades continuously. then Kalokar's pupils dialated. He was indeed possessed.

He heard a familar voice in his head, "Arise... Bresnar... it... is...time..."

Kalokar hadn't a choice. He responded, "I will do as you wish. Area shall burn..."

The voice was horribly deep as it began to laugh manically.

Kalokar shouted in a strangly deep voice, "Grougxx... myiaralazzz... chancreaxxx... joux!"

He suddenly appeared in a deserted part of Area. The sun beat down hard on him. Basking in undesired hate, he looked at a large puddle of water. The face starring back at him was the astrange face of a 17 year old Kalokar, possessed by an unknown enemy.

Rinnitte walked inside. Rina walked over to Rinnitte. "Rinnitte, we go our law passed! Now the crime rates will go down!" Rinnitte only shrugged. "Rinnitte, we found um...'Kalokar' and 'Makalu'...There souls have been trapped in the Realm of Weakness. We don't know how they got there, but they are being posessed by ancient magic." Rinnitte lightened up.

Osari was laughing in her part of the forest. "That new mayor is such a twit! Keheheha!" she walked to the town hall to try another mental attack on the mayor.

Suddenly there was an explosion just south of the city. Then another near the center of the city. And another, about twenty seconds after the second explosion, in the east side of the city. The blasts were deafening. And strange red smoke poured out of the scenes.

Tranokar jolted out of his house when he heard the monstrous blasts, and the smoke floated over the entire city in a westwardly wind.

Makalu laughed himself to sleep. He awoke in a strange dream. He could feel the ground under his feet, but he knew none of this was real. "Makalu, you are lost, you have lost faith in us." whispered a sweet and soft voice. "Mother! I haven't lost faith in you!" Makalu wanted to cry, but his mouth was stuck shut. Mother! Makalu collapsed with his head in his hands. "You are in a state of weakness, find your inner self, you are wise, you are smart. Without you running the council, they would collapse...." Makalu awoke, with hunger in his eyes.

Osari was startled when somthing red exploded next to her, Her ear drums shattered and she screamed. she blacked out.

Makalu fumed, He is GONE! I can feel it. "Mak. You know who you are, so stop, dude." Makalu heard his sisters voice in her head. Mari! I AM FINE! "Yeah right. Then why did you kidnap someone innocent? Who's fine? Your head? Or everyone around you?" Makalu collapsed on the ground, holding his ears from a severe pain in his head. I am fine.

Rinnitte, Rina, and Ritte were in the Realm of Weakness. The sky was swirling with ghostly figures. A shrill voice tore the sky. "A soul is crying about the pain." Ritte said. He held um an orb. "Follow the scream. It leads to Makalu's soul."

Name: Sunniva-Lisbet (Sunniva for short)

Color: Royal Girl

Species: Eyrie

Personality: Sunniva was a little tearaway when she was very young. She often gets into trouble, but never gets caught. She looks the picture of innocence, yet really is the opposite.

Other: Sunniva can be ultimately a bully's nightmare (when she wants)... She bullies the bullies for bullying. Has a job as an author/weapons seller

------------

Sunniva-Lisbet looked at her new house in Area, it had been one of the best houses in the area, all it needed was a few homey touches like her gothic furniture, her pet Crokabek Raven's perch and more items.

Raven perched on Sunniva's shoulder, eyeing the house. He liked it, so he squawked his approval.

"Yes Raven, it is a quaint house." she smiled.

As Raven followed Sunniva inside, he knew that smile.

The sky still burned of the red smoke when a familiar face walked into town, it was the possessed look of a red gelert.

His voice was doubled. One voice was deep and powerful, the other was Kalokar's voice, "You could not keep me contained forever, now I have returned to burn the heavens and ignite the flames of Hell!"

"BRESNAR!" shouted Tranokar at the body of his son. "Bresnar, you were killed!"

"Then imprisoned by you, my son!" it shouted back.

Makalu screamed. Then, he realised, no one was there. Usually, town square would be extremelly busy. "I am fine." said a low voice from inside him. "I. Am. FINE!" Makalu screamed. He felldown to his knees holding his head in his hands. He looked up and saw Rinnitte running toward him. "Rinnitte?" Makalu's own voice returned.

When Osari woke up, she found herself sick to her stomach. She wandered around, not knowing what she was doing.