Daily Dare Trophies and Prizes Have Arrived!

Jenny ^_^

Go to the Daily Dare page to see your sparkling new trophy, some fun prizes, and even get some neocash depending on how far you got during the challenge! Your neocash might not show up automatically but it states on the site that it might take a few days to show up. If you're curious as to why you got the trophy you did, read #5 of the Daily Dare FAQ

dd_trophies_2010_000001.jpgdd_trophies_2010_000002.jpgdd_trophies_2010_000003.jpg

dd_trophies_2010_000004.jpgdd_trophies_2010_000005.jpgdd_trophies_2010_000006.jpg

dd_trophies_2010_000007.jpgdd_trophies_2010_000008.jpgdd_trophies_2010_000009.jpg

dd_trophies_2010_000010.jpgdd_trophies_2010_000011.jpg

The trophies are gorgeous. I love mine. (I got the center one is the first row)

I had a lot of fun with this. In all my time with Neopets, I'd never done any of the things like this. I'm glad I got involved this year.

You can also claim your Staff Tourny prizes.

I got a cupcake and 1000nps for getting 0 right LOL

Easiest 1000NP ever made right? :laughingsmiley: I had 1 correct, so I got 2500NP. And 2 items.

Easiest 1000NP ever made right? :laughingsmiley: I had 1 correct, so I got 2500NP. And 2 items.

HAHA You could say that again. On the boards, I saw a few people get 500K from it. He never said how many he got right tho. Lucky guy!

how do I collect my staff tourney prizes?

Click on the staff page!

how do I collect my staff tourney prizes?

Go to the link at the top and click on the staff tournament. I got 5,000 np, TNT Staff Smasher Board Game, TNT Shaving Cream, and Burnt Bottom Cupcake all for 4 correct.

Oh and i also got the highest trophy. I can't wait to buy a background with those NC.

This was a great DD! TNT obviously put a lot of effort into it. :) Trophies are gorgeous, prizes are nice (and WAY better than the lame sweatband last year), and the Staff Tourney just made it all even more awesome.

On the daily dare page, it shows me as having received the 4th level Super Uberiffic trophy, which is what i worked for and was going for-but on my user lookup, the image is that of the Ultimate Scoretacular (2nd level) one, by the image above! confusing much? not that i'm disappointed with that... hehe

Hahaha 0/15 for the staff tourney!!

But grandultimate scoretacular for the trophy :D. Got 200NC and 500NP... Forgot to note the prizes though! :S

Edit: Here're the prizes if anyone wants to know them: Remote Control Gloves (wearable), Dice-Chucks (battle magic), Sore Hand Wrap (medical cures), Dice Staff (wearable), AAA and Abigail Bowling Set (toy), Daily Dare Toy Box (neohome), Chess on a Table (wearable), AAA and Abigail Bobble Heads (toy), Game Controller Hair Brush (grooming), I Love Games (book)

toy_dd_gloves_remotecontrol.gifbd_dd_dicechucks.gifmed_dd_sore_handwrap.gifclo_dd_dicestaff.gif

toy_dd_aaaabigail_bowlingset.giffur_dd_toybox.giftoy_dd_chessonatable.giftoy_dd_aaaabigail_bobbleheads.gifgro_dd_hairbrush_controller.gifboo_dd_ilovegames.gif

On the daily dare page, it shows me as having received the 4th level Super Uberiffic trophy, which is what i worked for and was going for-but on my user lookup, the image is that of the Ultimate Scoretacular (2nd level) one, by the image above! confusing much? not that i'm disappointed with that... hehe

Same here. I even like more the golden Super Uberiffic than Ultimate Scoretacular, so I'll be waiting for the staff to put it right :)

I won the best trophy. Should also have won 200 NC but it never got added to my account...

That's taking awhile. I signed on this morning, and mine was added. But my husband still hasn't gotten his yet. So it still should be coming.