Lever of DOOM

Ranluka

I think i spent about half a million or so before i got the avatar. So yeah it was terrible but at least i got it.

EDIT: ok i take that back it was probably closer to 750,000np then half a million.

I've only recently tried for it, with any regularity. I do it a few times a day. Like if I have 2700np out, I do it until I'm down to an even 2000. That way, I only do a few hundred at a time.

i dont know, i think around 10 times. but i really think its a waste of money just to get an avatar...

Honestly, yes. I will not be spending any money on it before I have like.. painted all my pets the way I want and get like 5 lab maps, lool :D

TNT answered a question about it in the Editorial. I guess they feel the amount of NP that the level takes, it takes it out of the economy and attempts to even things out a bit.

But I'm with you. I wish it was 1np too. Or even 10 would be acceptable.

I kept trying and i wasn't exactly counting how many neopoints but then i stopped because i'm saving for a paintbrush. And i don't think i'll start anytime soon ^^. But don't you guys reckon that the TDN avatar lending program is cool as? It's quite handy especially for people with the neopoints but no need for the actual item.

I actually used to do it daily, then I read somewhere that it was just easier to keep pulling it until you get it, so I took out 100k, and managed to get it somewhere after spending about 52k. I figure I probably spent less than some people in the long run, and honestly, bon appetite was much worse for me.

I got it after a while..don't remember how much i spent on it..would probably make me shudder bur yeah..there are plenty of avvies where you have to dish out a lot more nps..it all comes down to how much NP you want to spent.

I saw this topic and decided to go try for it....today was my lucky day cause I only had to spend 1200 np and I got it!

Now... That is something we can all be very jealous about, haha!

yeesh, it's such a terrible money sink! i'm glad to read this thread, i was worried it had been discontinued or something. it really does take a loong time, or have verrry low odds, then. sad day!

i've put at least 30k into it over the past week or so, at some point i'll just sit down and keep spending money until i get it. curse my collecting ways, wanting to eventually get as many avatars as possible!

• 5 weeks later...

I spend 1k on it daily

but no avatar yet :(

This post has been edited by a member of staff (Stephé) because of a violation of the forum rules.

Please do not bump an old topic that has been inactive for over 21 days.

Please check your user inbox to see if you have been contacted regarding this incident, then review our rules.

I spend about 500np a day on it. I have to ask myself, is this an avatar I'll actually use, or will it be another to just sit in my collection so I can say "Yup! Got that one." Not like I play "avatar tag" on the boards or anything.