Trading Post Price Check

KatyaofOctober

I've noticed some topics going around where people dont know if a trade is good and worth accepting. This topic can help you out. EXAMPLE:

Hi helpful topic board, Im trying to sell this paintbrush and someone bid on it with a [insert name here] trading card. Is that a good trade?

Golly, no that is not a good trade at all. Cancel!

Oh my, thank you for saving me there. This helpful topic board is super fantastic!

Okay, yes, a bit on the extreme side but you get the idea. So, just post on here if you need help and other users will be sure to help you out. ;)

The only problem is Jellyneo isn't always up to date. Depending on the item, they can be way off in prices. Some items don't get updated often. It's definitely a good resource, but recently, I've been having trouble getting correct prices there.

But it is still a very useful first point of call to get an estimate of value. For items not found on the shop wizard then it is far harder to place an actually value on them anyway, as it is more about who is looking for the item at that given moment in time and how much they are prepared to pay, weighed against how many are on the TP, than an item having a set value, especially if it is a HTS item.

This topic is also a very good idea because if you're used to trading in pure neopoints then although you can find out what kind of price tag items have by looking at other offers and such like, but the issue can be how easy it is to resell the items.

Some items are just not desirable, however if you don't know this you can end up with an almost unsellable item even though it's worth a lot oficually.

This topic is also a very good idea because if you're used to trading in pure neopoints then although you can find out what kind of price tag items have by looking at other offers and such like, but the issue can be how easy it is to resell the items.

Some items are just not desirable, however if you don't know this you can end up with an almost unsellable item even though it's worth a lot oficually.

yes! Thats mainly the reason I made this topic. I just keep finding posts like that where people see an item thats worth a lot but its practically unsellable and this topic could help people make the right choice. :laughingsmiley:

• 2 weeks later...

I have a purple paint brush in the trading post and wanted about 390k....

I've been offered a Grey Sub for it. The other Gray Subs listed in the tp are going for at least 450k, but it only has a rarity of around 75-78(I don't remember exactly)

JN has the price at 5000 from January! Is there something special about the grey sub I don't know? Good trade or not? Thank you for the help.